Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many people of the opposite sex have seen you naked?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote:
    Sounds like you had been drinking Dr Pepper (what's the worse that can happen?) :lol:
    Yeah it seems funny now. But I knocked out a tooth, cut open my lip and suffered memory problems after that. But hey, atleast I lived to tell the tale :P
  • Options
    None.
  • Options
    the people I have slept with.
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    the people I have slept with.

:yes:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I go to the spa regularly, so about hundreds saw me nude and vice versa, girls and boys ranging from 16 to 60.

I am not too hung up about it, but then a spa wouldn't be your definition of a relaxed evening.

This is because your Austrian (or at least live in austria)

The only fully naked men i've seen who i wasn't going out with have been Austrian and nearly all my friends have Naked Austrian stories.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    nearly all my friends have Naked Austrian stories.

They sound fun :)
  • Options
    The best one involved a group of naked austrians ordering room service whilst naked in the sauna (in a hotel in austria obv).

Having read the rest of the answers - i got a bit over excited by the thought of naked austrians - I realised that i have been skinny dipping with several naked men - so i saw them as well - however I was wearing a swimming costume.

In terms of people who have seen me naked - only those i've been out with and my sister once when in Kenya a lizzard ran down the inside of my nighty and i flung it off.
  • Options
    Of the opposite sex, none. Same sex, one. I forgot to lock my door in halls after getting out of the shower, and one of my roommate's friends decided to come in without knocking. Not sure who was more embarrassed.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    This is because your Austrian (or at least live in austria)

The only fully naked men i've seen who i wasn't going out with have been Austrian and nearly all my friends have Naked Austrian stories.

hehe :yes:

You can't believe how you even don't feel naked. Everyone is naked. It wouldn't differ a bit if you'd sit there in a tuxedo and they in blouse and dress :razz:

Last time I told a (girl) friend about the spa (because she asked what I was up to that evening) , she said, "Yeeessss. Next time you have to totally take me along. It's been a while since I have been to a spa." It's not so stuck up, I like it :)
  • Options
    I have lots of naked Austrian stories... I didn't realise everyone did :lol:
  • Options
    I don't have any naked Austrian stories :grump:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I have lots of naked Austrian stories... I didn't realise everyone did :lol:

Haha... Oh dear, looks like we are getting some bad reputation here :)

We aren't a natural folk of nudists :) Actually, when I started to go to the spa regularly (a month or 2 ago), I was really uncomfortable at first (the first 5 minutes ;) ), but it went away quickly. It's not everyone's thing here either, of course, but one shouldn't despise it, if s/he hasn't experienced it himself.

Why don't y'all spill some stories if you're at it :cool:
  • Options
    Dismissing family, zero.
  • Options
    In my adult life, two, both of whom I slept with.
  • Options
    One
  • Options
    All the people I've slept with (a number I'm not prepared to disclose here) and one person whom I haven't.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Seen a few skinny dipping.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    just the people i've slept with apart from my nephew.

You know when I first read that I assumed you'd slept with your nephew with your clothes on. I'm guessing (hoping) that's not what you meant! :p

Er...don't know people I've slept with plus other accidental occasions. Not sure. Think it adds up to a fair few.
  • Options
    one :flirt:
  • Options
    The one's I slept with.

I presume several doctors when I was in hospital (recently NOT when I was born, I did realise that's not what this thread was about), and a couple of my mates I go camping/stay with have probably done so.
  • Options
    People I have slept with, Doctors and nurses and parents and family when I was a little naked boy, people in hostels when I have slept naked and woke to find all the bed sheets not on me....and naked sea people and stuff....it's only bad when It's cold...the sea is always cold.
  • Options
    Lots and I hope to see lots more naked too ! Wahoo! I love naked birds.. mmhmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Yes I do, but I still like seeing other naked girls, lol :D
  • Options
    I had a job looking after old people with dementia, so I saw MANY people naked, most over the age of 70. Seriously, the amount of saggy boobs and old mans willies that I had to wash makes me never want to get old. I'd recommend the job to alllll of you!
  • Options
    all my friends pretty much :thumb:
  • Options
    the person ive had sex with, plus one other i havent had sex, plus my mum, possibly sister and brothers and close girlie mates, which bring the number rght up - so not family/girl mates......2
  • Options
    Hmm,4 people whom i have slept with,then hmm 5 people who happened to be involved in a drunken game of strip polker..(2 others of whom are my close girlie mates) oh the shame...then just them girlie mates n my mom i guess! :D
  • Options
    3 of the 4 people I've slept with, plus 2 other people. There are people that have seen various bits of me naked, but not *completely* naked.
  • Options
    5 I think. Only 3 were during sex.
  • Options
    I have seen enougth. :yes: