Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boredom!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow, where does she work :p

Cool though. In a historical antiracist way of course.

I think now I'll color a post it with a pen. Non gel, i will take more time. This project may even last until tomorrow.
  • Options
    I feel that my boring yellow post-its are vastly inferior to nazi notes now. Although mine do come in 3 different sizes, depending on how much of a loser I think that person is :D
  • Options
    Pretty bored all day today, had a nice walk to Subway at lunchtime then bumped into 1983 which ruined my whole day :razz:
  • Options
    Bored here ... again .. just watching this film on channel 5 .. woop woop.
  • Options
    I feel that my boring yellow post-its are vastly inferior to nazi notes now. Although mine do come in 3 different sizes, depending on how much of a loser I think that person is :D

I have blue, green, pink, purple and yellow post its :hyper: I'm the orderer so I buy myself the pretty stuff while everybody else gets the crappy canary colored ones. I'll esend you some pretty ones *vodoo hand signles your way*
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    Wow, where does she work :p

Care home. :lol:
    my_name wrote:
    Cool though. In a historical antiracist way of course.

I think now I'll color a post it with a pen. Non gel, i will take more time. This project may even last until tomorrow.

Go for it, it'll waste plenty of time. Take ages to get all the gaps ;o
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Care home. :lol:

Go for it, it'll waste plenty of time. Take ages to get all the gaps ;o

I once did it to see how many post its it would take to use all the ink of the pen. I did like 3 and then lost the pen :(
    and the post its :(
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    I once did it to see how many post its it would take to use all the ink of the pen. I did like 3 and then lost the pen :(
    and the post its :(

Wow. I think you actually enacted and anchient ritual that makes stationary disapeer.

Do it again.