Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's the most embarrasing thing you've done on a night out?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god, i am so boring. all i do when im drunk is talk shit, tell my mates i love them+giggle lots. even when im wasted there's always a little voice in the back of my mind saying "arrr, u cant do that, ul get in trouble " :(
  • Options
    erm...lets see..
    Most embarrasing moment:
    Going out for an afterwork pint with a mate which turned into two, into three etc, ended up steaming and we went into a late bar.
    We were looking around for some seats so i decided to look in the other side of the place. Que me trying to walk through to the 'other side'. I stood there arguing with what i thought was a bloke being a dick by not letting me past, so i started on him, went to push him then the horror struck when i felt the cool touch of the mirrored wall running the length of the venue, turned around and found about 10 people all sat around with big grins on their faces just having witness some drunken idiot pick a fight with his own reflection
  • Options
    Not sure which is worst...

- walked into crowded room with muddy knees and went to spit in someone elses kitchen sink after having been outside with a random guy (when I was 15)

- gave a freak from work a blow job in a night club toilet. one of the girls from work heard us. (aged 16)

- getting topless in front of group of lads whilst wearing terrible bra that I was only wearing as I thought it would reduce chances of this type of behaviour (aged 17)

- offered a teacher 'head' on a school trip to budapest. got turned down. (aged 17)

Since then I have mostly kept out of trouble and stayed of the booze.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Not sure which is worst...

- walked into crowded room with muddy knees and went to spit in someone elses kitchen sink after having been outside with a random guy (when I was 15)

- gave a freak from work a blow job in a night club toilet. one of the girls from work heard us. (aged 16)

- getting topless in front of group of lads whilst wearing terrible bra that I was only wearing as I thought it would reduce chances of this type of behaviour (aged 17)

- offered a teacher 'head' on a school trip to budapest. got turned down. (aged 17)

Since then I have mostly kept out of trouble and stayed of the booze.

jesus...that's just all kind of wrong.
  • Options
    I've conked out at a party and been woken by the police, gave a false name and address then my mate gave my right name and address and I got the whole "So you're lying to us now are you?"

At the same party I got off with a girl about 2 feet taller than me, 5 stone heavier and she had devil horns on (Oh the shame! :o )

Got drunk and got off with my mate (girl)

Fell asleep in a pool of my own vomit on the stairs in town (anyone from Glasgow will know the Concert Hall stairs at Buchanan Street) Nearly got taken away in a police van for that.

There are more less serious ones but they're still embarrassing.

And to think I'm only 17!