Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

make me smile

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    pretty pretty please with a cherry on top tweety my sweetie!

Thats better :p.

Ok how to make you laugh...:chin:

The Cremated Husband

Martha recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the
    patio table. Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him. "Herman, you know that dishwasher you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!" She paused for a minute tracing her fingers in the ashes then said, "Herman, remember that car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!" Again, she paused for a few minutes and while tracing her fingers in the ashes she said, "Herman, that diamond ring you promised me? Bought it too, with the insurance money!"
    Finally, still tracing her fingers in the ashes, She said, "Herman, remember that blow job I promised you?"

"Here it comes"
  • Options
    A mother and father took their 6-year-old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why.

The mother told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber that person is." Satisfied with the answer, the boy left to play in the ocean, but returned to tell his mother that many of the men have larger "pee-pees" than his dad.

His mother explained, "The bigger they are the dumber that person is." Again, satisfied with the answer, the boy returned to the ocean to play.

Shortly after, the boy returned again, promptly informing his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets!"
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ha ha ha!! they're great! i loved the first one! i do love jokes! i shall come round for a cuppa when i go to uwe in sept...lucky ole you! you can entertain me on a daily basis! :thumb:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ha ha ha!! they're great! i loved the first one! i do love jokes! i shall come round for a cuppa when i go to uwe in sept...lucky ole you! you can entertain me on a daily basis! :thumb:

hehe James can entertain you. He had me and my mum laughing today although we couldn't show him as it was naughty.
    He was trying to say "fat controller" out of Thomas the tank but it kept coming out as "Fuck troller":o
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    hehe James can entertain you. He had me and my mum laughing today although we couldn't show him as it was naughty.
    He was trying to say "fat controller" out of Thomas the tank but it kept coming out as "Fuck troller":o
    :lol: sounds great!! ill not be able to keep a straight face if he says anything like that, but ill be well behaved im sure :yes:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Never fails to raise a smile. And allow me to present my first b3ta picture.

:lol: nice one
  • Options
    weekend bag

oopsie...silly emma!