Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ann Coulter v Jeremy Paxman

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aladdin wrote:
    Did she or didn't she say New Yorkers deserve 9/11? She did.
    Bit of a strange thing to say for someone who claims to be a "patriot". How can someone hate one group of people so much?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Seconded. She's not even attractive either, so she certainly shouldn't be allowed to comment on politics (or even leave the house really) :p
    I wonder what her views are on women's rights. I'd love to know, (so I can take the piss out of her after) but I really don't want to go back to her website. Reading that meant I had to take an aspirin afterwards.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Ok, just for you, I'll step up to the plate and investigate the issue.
    Please, don't punish yourself like that. Nobody should ever be made to read views as stupid as that. However, what I did notice on there was, a lot of journalists apparently ask her why she wears such short skirts. Do an image search on Google and that's all that comes up. There should be laws against that...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Words fail me at this point.
    I assume then, that Ann Coulter also believes that women shouldn't be talking about politics. Oh wait... obviously not. The hypocrisy of that woman defies anyone's belief.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    So that translates as "women are stupid, so don't listen to anything they say". I might follow her advice in this particular instance.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I've just realised what she is. She's a walking, talking tabloid. Completely self-rightious, decide's what she's gonna say and her opinion on an issue before she considers the facts, and is hypocritical to the core. Everything that people hate about the tabloids is there in this person.
  • Options
    I've just realised what she is. She's a walking, talking tabloid. Completely self-rightious, decide's what she's gonna say and her opinion on an issue before she considers the facts, and is hypocritical to the core. Everything that people hate about the tabloids is there in this person.
    She sounds like Rupert Murdoch's dream editor. I can imagine him offering her a job at The Sun, for instance. Depressing prospect.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    It is depressing. Just reading her horrible articles and her horrible quotes has actually depressed me a lot; the very existence of people like her in the world depresses me beyond belief. :(
    There, there, Stargalaxy will hug it all better. :p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    It's way too serious for that. Will you have her assassinated for me?
    Let's not go to such extremes. She'll soon disappear so far up her backside that we won't be able to hear her talk.
  • Options
    Ann Coulter needs a good cock in her and a spliff in her mouth.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Both at the same time?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Both at the same time?

Preferably, and a big donkey cock in her ass while someone reads a Satanic verses beside her while someone else rips up pages of the Bible, covered in shit, cum and piss, wiping it all over her at the same time. ;)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Preferably, and a big donkey cock in her ass while someone reads a Satanic verses beside her while someone else rips up pages of the Bible, covered in shit, cum and piss, wiping it all over her at the same time. ;)
    Is that a typical night out, Turlough? :p
  • Options
    Oh aye. Seriously though, she is a vile woman, people like that make my blood boil!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Nah, she can still talk with a spliff in her mouth. It should be the other way round.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Oh aye. Seriously though, she is a vile woman, people like that make my blood boil!
    We should send you and her on a date. The following morning, we'll see her repenting to the world. She'll rip up her books and apologise for spouting such rubbish over the years...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    How delightful this thread has become :rolleyes:

Because obviously, there's no problem a woman can have that can't be solved by having a cock up her, right?
    A woman? No. The anti-christ on the other hand.....
  • Options
    sophia wrote:

Because obviously, there's no problem a woman can have that can't be solved by having a cock up her, right?

well theres definetly no problem that cant be solved for a guy by having his cock in a wet hole/hand/mouth :lol:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:

:lol:

Chill out da fuck, it's actually proven that sex is very thearapuetic and helps release any bad tension. She does need a big cock, and a spliff to broaden her horizons.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:

You forget one thing. Ann Coulter isn't a woman. Not by any standards.

In any case, if this was a frustrated bloke, Turlough would probably just tell him "you need to get laid" anyway.