Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Women want Macho men? or Sensitive Sad Boys? or a bit of Both?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think due to the fact that most women on this board have just bullied snerd into a corner, we can accept that most women DO prefer macho blokes. grow some balls, snerd.

hahah good one.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Just to make it clear, it is entirely acceptable for people to challenge the questions people are asking, the replies in this thread aren't for a second bullying, they are challenging.

It's entirely natural that questions that are very general, especially when they, as people have pointed out, talk about women as some homegenous group, are going to illict responses that challenge that position.

As the poster of a thread here you don't gain any right to choose who replies to your question, and they can reply in anyway they see fit. Posting replies that are personally insulting isn't acceptable, but that isn't what has happened here or in other threads. What has happened is that people are taking issue with the inhierent problems in the original question.

I'd obviously ask people to remain curteous in their responses, but I'd also ask the original poster to consider; if the majority of posters have issues with something posted then it might be that they aren't ganging up on you, it could be that they all feel the same way, independantly.

Here here! Have a beer on me :thumb:

JimV is the man.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Just to make it clear, it is entirely acceptable for people to challenge the questions people are asking, the replies in this thread aren't for a second bullying, they are challenging.

It's entirely natural that questions that are very general, especially when they, as people have pointed out, talk about women as some homegenous group, are going to illict responses that challenge that position.

As the poster of a thread here you don't gain any right to choose who replies to your question, and they can reply in anyway they see fit. Posting replies that are personally insulting isn't acceptable, but that isn't what has happened here or in other threads. What has happened is that people are taking issue with the inhierent problems in the original question.

I'd obviously ask people to remain curteous in their responses, but I'd also ask the original poster to consider; if the majority of posters have issues with something posted then it might be that they aren't ganging up on you, it could be that they all feel the same way, independantly.

yes but may i ask you if i was to come at them being a male and challenge them will that not get me banned?

the only thing i do not agree with is them being able to be rude...maybe because they are female we shouldnt allow things of that nature because of there sex if a male or female.

i just believe in equality like many feminists do I share that same view...if you do something good get the same reward as a man and if you talk rude get the same as a man.
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    i guess someone missed a little bit of both at the end...and what is it you ladies like.

please no biased replies people...

geezuz christ. breath....the world is not against you dear. its called message board topic of conversation....

*checks penis*

Yup, I'm definitely a guy.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    *checks penis*

Yup, I'm definitely a guy.
    A macho man or a sensitive sad boy?
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    yes but may i ask you if i was to come at them being a male and challenge them will that not get me banned?

the only thing i do not agree with is them being able to be rude...maybe because they are female we shouldnt allow things of that nature because of there sex if a male or female.

i just believe in equality like many feminists do I share that same view...if you do something good get the same reward as a man and if you talk rude get the same as a man.

I've no idea where your idea that I'm talking about men or women comes from. I'm sorry if you choose to see the world in that way. The fact is many of the people who have disagreed with you are male as well as female.

You want to insult people, you'll get banned. You want to disagree with other's perceptions of your posts, you won't. If you can't see the difference I'd suggest spending longer reading posts and counting to ten before replying.
  • Options
    A macho man or a sensitive sad boy?

You have to ask?

Randy%20Savage%20en%201991.jpg

Oooooooh, yeeeeaaaahhh!
  • Options
    He has to be able to make me laugh...and then I'm leaning more towards sensitive than "macho". Ugh macho.