Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

three very talented young people!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
put this film together on a low budget.
the quality and content ...are amazing.
http://www.loosechange911.com/

Comments

• Options
    link doesnt work, this one does though
    http://www.loosechange911.info/ - athough the video isnt working at present
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    link doesnt work, this one does though
    http://www.loosechange911.info/
    athough the video isnt working at present
    it does for me ...and the video is playing ...i take it you have seen it before?
  • Options
    aye, some of it. it is quite interesting, scary if true.
    I've got this niggling feeling that a lot of these 'facts' are made up though
  • Options
    :lol: i had a feeling this might get moved.
  • Options
    I’ve seen it, it’s an interesting film: however I feel it tried to make every aspect of 9/11 look like part of a conspiracy, if you check the link to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video)

There are criterisms shown there.

Also isn’t the company and the people making it FOX NEWS affiliates or employees, could it be that the video is set to discredit the 9/11 conspiracy by making provable false claims, therefore discrediting the whole movement

Ummm conspiracy theories
  • Options
    Link hasnt worked for either for me! Hopefully will sometime though, because i am now curious of it.
  • Options
    Absolutely incredible. Everyone - watch this film now. It's only 80 minutes from your life and it's well worth it.
  • Options
    I watched it and i agreed with many of the points made, however i did find some of them far too far fetched and unbelievable and also highly propagandist. That said, its core message and delivery of ideas was very good and very thought provoking. It did get me thinking anyway.
  • Options
    Absolutely incredible. Everyone - watch this film now. It's only 80 minutes from your life and it's well worth it.
  • Options
    glad you liked it.
    all the doubters have actualy been challenged on this video or another from 911truth .org ...they are offering thousands of dollars to the first person who can offer an engineering/scientific explanation for the collapse of building seven not having been demolished by explosive charges.
    buikding seven being where they had recently moved all the paperwork and evidence in over four thousand criminal cases involving billions of dollars fraud on wall street by neocons.
    and anyone who atill thinks a jet liner made that hole in the pentagon whilst not even scorching the lawn let alone the nine foot tall six tons each engine made of steel and titanium not gouging a trough through it and not even breaking the windows needs a reality check or ...a de brainwashing session.
  • Options
    Some of the shit in that film was actually frightening. Like the similarities between a cruise missile hole and the hole in the Pentagon, the fact that the section of the Pentagon hit was the only section that had been reinforced to withstand such an impact, the white line on the lawn exactly marking the 'oject's' trajectory. Scary shit.
  • Options
    Some of the shit in that film was actually frightening. Like the similarities between a cruise missile hole and the hole in the Pentagon, the fact that the section of the Pentagon hit was the only section that had been reinforced to withstand such an impact, the white line on the lawn exactly marking the 'oject's' trajectory. Scary shit.
    the bit that disturbs me is that section of building was the only section that had been sealed up for over a year ...with scaffolding around it and tarps.
    something was being prepared.
    there are other videos such as this one but this is currently the best one i think.
    anyone into airgraft will know that to hit the groundfloor so neatly ...would involve the huge six ton engines ploughing through the lawn causing the plane to disintigrate. unless of course it was plane without wings and engines ...:chin:

then we have the controlled collapse of building seven almost eight hours after the co;;apse of the twin towers.

182020wtc7squibsga6.gif

wtc7demolitionjg1.gif
  • Options
    i've just watched this and i thought it was really good. i've forwarded it onto my family in NY.
  • Options
    Loose Change did get criticised but the updated version is supposedly decent.

Just finished watching this -

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216&q=alex+jones+terror+storm
  • Options
    just watching now
  • Options
    put this film together on a low budget.
    the quality and content ...are amazing.
    http://www.loosechange911.com/

Pffff, not even so much as a mention...just you take all the credit for it.

;)
  • Options
    Alex Jones-Martial Law, 911, rise of the police state is the best one IMO.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Alex Jones-Martial Law, 911, rise of the police state is the best one IMO.
    link?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    link?

Do a google video search for Alex Jones. Plenty of his stuff on youtube as well, plus his website - www.prisonplanet.com which is excellent.
  • Options
    Missing Trillions
    Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press Conference
    On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." 1

Such a disclosure normally would have sparked a huge scandal. However, the commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add billions more in appropriations to fight the "War on Terror."

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon's money-manager, he was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. 2 3 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for "a New Pearl Harbor." 4

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html
  • Options
    Pffff, not even so much as a mention...just you take all the credit for it.

;)
    who are you?
  • Options
    who are you?

That's just blasphemous.
  • Options
    Hmmm, just watched it.

Passed it on to my mate too who is interested in all this.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216&q=alex+jones+terror+storm
    excellent:thumb:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

Im watching it now its not convincing about the London Bombings, lots of holes in their argument. Their missing a lot. All they could source about "Aswud" the so called master mind of 7/7 was Foxnews !

And they try to make something of the Brizillan guy shot on th tube no way can that be part of the conspirancy.

Ill post more when Ive finished watching it, im trying to play on line poker at the same time.
  • Options
    Eh?

aswad.jpg
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Eh?

aswad.jpg

Nice one,

However that is how they pronounced his name I think, Im assuming he's not part of that particular 80's popular beat combo
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Eh?

aswad.jpg
    still an unbeliever of course.
  • Options
    watch this lecture if your interested in your freedom and that of your children and then spread the word ...it /s worth sticking with through to the end.
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4258946892514662399&q=c-span%2Balex%2Bjones