Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

brown/cameron

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know the rules cheeyaps... first past the post in 2010; who wins the next election and why.

Comments

• Options
    ming.jpg
    landslide victory
  • Options
    Cameron
  • Options
    Probably Cameron, the public can only take so much of a certain party before they get sick.
  • Options
    Cameron. Whether he'll do any better (or any worse) is questionable, but as Turlough says, people do get sick of one party so change may be good. Even if nothing really changes (if you see what I mean).
  • Options
    erm aint they the same person.....
  • Options
    cameron will blates get it. He talks the talk. but will he walk the walk?
  • Options
    brown has huge experience whilst camerloon has none.
    the thought of him leading this country is even scarier than blair misleading it.
  • Options
    Both candidates are absolutely awful prospects. Gordon Brown has been very good at the Treasury, but I don't like his attitude that the state has to do everything and his way of moving money to the North of England, Wales and Scotland to secure more votes for the Labour Party. Meantime, David Cameron is the most fake politician since a young Tony Blair came on the scene.
  • Options
    Cameron - because then the value of my domain name goes through the roof. :)

(I share the same name)
  • Options
    Hung parliament. Short-lived Lab-LibDem coalition with Brown as PM, during such a government economy continues to worsen and the government is pretty useless...Coalition collapses and fighting his second general election Cameron becomes PM and the Tories win an overall majority.