Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alrite, wats the craic?

Haven't been posting as much here these days, too busy, hows everyones weekend going so far?

Drank alot buckfast, vodka, magners, frosty jack and some nice nice pollen and weed...and whatever else you wanna think of :razz: ....

Maddog?? ya camlough scum..lend me 10 quid for sat night and i'll head to the point with ya:yippe: :D :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    was on the frostys myself :yuck:

my teeth hurt :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Stag do tonight. Gonna get wasted and generally be a menace.... :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    lend me 10 quid for sat night and i'll head to the point with ya:yippe: :D :banghead:

I have £42 to do me till wednesday so doubtful like. Where'd ya go last night? I have a free house haha!
  • Options
    i went on a works night out last night with two of my team leaders, my manager, and two colleagues

we were very very very drunk :D
  • Options
    Still on the go...in work from 3 till eleven...smoking pollen and grass all day in work along with loads of fegs and buckfast, i've got a very relaxed independent job.

Had some more tabs and ate some very nice speed..buckfast is the tonic's drink.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Still on the go...in work from 3 till eleven...smoking pollen and grass all day in work along with loads of fegs and buckfast, i've got a very relaxed independent job.

Had some more tabs and ate some very nice speed..buckfast is the tonic's drink.

Yer a silly cunt, wats the point of that? I got my hole and that's all that matters!
  • Options
    I don't know, what is "craic"?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I don't know, what is "craic"?

Gossip, scandal etc etc.

"Well ba, What's the craic?"="Hey dude, what's up"
  • Options
    Unexpectedly, I add my name to the list of those pissed last night. Yesterday, I finished work at 3pm. Afterwards, a colleague asked me to go back to her place to talk about some issues at work. She then asked me to go to the bar with her, and she simply wouldn't accept no for an answer. Who was in the bar? None other than the shops manager, and a man who likes his drink. He started buying me drink after drink after drink. Foolishly, I kept saying yes to them. When I left the bar, I was completely drunk.

First time I've been drunk for over a year now, and I'm not sure whether I missed it or not!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Unexpectedly, I add my name to the list of those pissed last night. Yesterday, I finished work at 3pm. Afterwards, a colleague asked me to go back to her place to talk about some issues at work. She then asked me to go to the bar with her, and she simply wouldn't accept no for an answer. Who was in the bar? None other than the shops manager, and a man who likes his drink. He started buying me drink after drink after drink. Foolishly, I kept saying yes to them. When I left the bar, I was completely drunk.

First time I've been drunk for over a year now, and I'm not sure whether I missed it or not!

My mate said he wants to hit you over the head with a guitar.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    What mate was this, I wonder?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What mate was this, I wonder?

Swear to god, we've been drinking, he read what you said and said that, no joke.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Have had an amazing weekend.

I was decorating yesterday and then a hen night last night.

Today was our first anniversary so we went to Chester Zoo for a day out and then went out for dinner.

Tis been a lovely weekend :D
  • Options
    I got very drunk last night for the first time in about three months last night and my god was I suffering today. Plus I'm officially single now. :yippe:
  • Options
    I went to the Walkabout in shaftesbury avenue last night for a mates birthday... was a wicked night, they have a little club bit down stairs and they were playing trance music from when I was about 16 years old! Brought back some wicked memorys! :thumb:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

lol!

this weekends been crazy :D:shocking:
  • Options
    Have had an amazing weekend.

I was decorating yesterday and then a hen night last night.

Today was our first anniversary so we went to Chester Zoo for a day out and then went out for dinner.

Tis been a lovely weekend :D

This is random and I don't wanna sound like an ass licker, but I love reading your posts, you sound so happy with your life and you're never moaning :)

Good stuff :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bri-namite wrote:
    This is random and I don't wanna sound like an ass licker, but I love reading your posts, you sound so happy with your life and you're never moaning :)

Good stuff :thumb:

Cheers Bri :D

:heart:
  • Options
    I was on the tonic wine tonight. Best craic.

We had a thing called 'Rock the lough' where all these local bands come and play at this bar in town. Absolutely steamin so I am.