Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Naked

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you not know your naked? Surely there is no part of realizing you have no clothes on that can be just fogotten. I ask as I have a story, as I always do... Walking towards the locker room from the whirlpool, a man suddenly appeared from the mens locker room. It wasn't just a pop out the door then back in, but he walked a good five steps. There were probably a good 35 people in the pool area, including a water aerobics class full of middle aged women. As, I hope, you guessed, from the lead, this man was completly naked. Probably 55, a bit heavy set, not fat, but heavy. He had a towel... in his arms, doing nobody any good. He eventually must have realized he was naked, and went strolling back to the locker room; still, with the towel only in his arms. He emerged once again a few minutes later, clothed.

Did he not feel the cool mist of the pool on his bare genitalia?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe he thought there was an orgy going on then when he realised there wasn't instead of panicking he slowly walked back and made the best of the situation, and went for a nice swim?
    or perhaps not.
  • Options
    Clearly he was new to the place and was checking if the form for swimming was naked or costumed.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If he's used to being naked around the house or something (or if he's a nudist) it would feel normal to him and it could take some time to register that he wasn't in a place where he's allowed to.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe he wanted the world to see his weiner.
  • Options
    Maybe he was wearing invisible clothes.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:
    Maybe he was wearing invisible clothes.
    Or maybe it was clothes that only honest people could see :p
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

:yes:
  • Options
    JsT wrote:

:heart: Old saggy weiner.

Though it must have been cold out :razz:
  • Options
    theres something satisfying about exposing the sack to the world, more people should do it.