Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

iam eating cold hawiian pizza

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blah wrote:
    roast parsnips

oh yum, if i was a man i think i'd have cum in my pants a little at the thought!

hahaaa:lol:

i like roast parsnips as long as the are tasty - cometimes have not much f a taste so are wierd, but i LOVE em when they have a god taste.

I love chinese curries, sweet and sour hong kong style, and chicken chow mein. Indian curries - korma and tikka masala, and anything choclate fudge!!

me and best matewent shoppin yesterday and had lunch and also a desert - were very naughty - but if we were guys wed probably have both cum when we tasted it - it was sooooooooo nice - in cafe risa if anyone has one near them - the chcolate fudge brownie

i LOVE anyhting italien - lasta, pizza - but agree with the whole no fruit on pizza except tomatoes....

i also love paella and ricey things

oh heck i love ALL food!! lol
  • Options
    Mash Potato!! Hence my Bodger & Badger obsession :yum:
  • Options
    ben and jerry's half baked :D:D:D:heart::heart::heart:

or lasagne or spag bol :yes:
  • Options
    I had this thing out of Subway when I was drunk last night, was like a hot meatballs thing in a roll.

My jacket was covered in it this morning though :yes:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I had this thing out of Subway when I was drunk last night, was like a hot meatballs thing in a roll.

My jacket was covered in it this morning though :yes:

A meatball sub! Fittest thing EVER.