Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TheSite Fantasy Premiership Year2

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shit, I thought the internationals were counted as I would have had a shit load of points. Goals from Defoe (2), Stevie G plus an assist from Stevie G and Aaron Lennon. Point fest. However, it is a sign of things to come.
  • Options
    Shit, I thought the internationals were counted as I would have had a shit load of points. Goals from Defoe (2), Stevie G plus an assist from Stevie G and Aaron Lennon. Point fest. However, it is a sign of things to come.

Yeah that's why it's called the fantasy PREMIERSHIP year thing....:rolleyes:

:razz:
  • Options
    Yep, if Nuneaton Borough somehow get promoted to the Premiership in the next few weeks, that's what you might expect.
  • Options
    Just realised as well that your captain scores double points. Rooney for captain when he returns then.

:)
  • Options
    Damn, almost 30 points from tonights game againslt Newcastle!!!
    Get in!!!:thumb:
    Come on Henry, get fit for f***s sake!
  • Options
    Midtable obscurity. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Down to 4th dammit. Good old Tim Cahill still bringing in the points though.
  • Options
    I had the best week out of anyone 63 points!!
  • Options
    Which one is everyone going off? TheSite League or TheSite.org, I'm 2nd and 3rd respectively.
  • Options
    Join both.
    1) Thunderstrikers - 375

*Basks in completely deserved glory*

Looks like it's me and Kermit fighting it out for Christmas Number 1. At last that penis Bellamy scored. Good old John Terry and Tim Cahill are fantastically regular in their points.
  • Options
    Join both.

*Basks in completely deserved glory*

Looks like it's me and Kermit fighting it out for Christmas Number 1. At last that penis Bellamy scored. Good old John Terry and Tim Cahill are fantastically regular in their points.

It's to tight to call at the top, an injury or 2 along the way and those points drop off.
  • Options
    I had Cahill on the bench, and I'd been meaning to put him in the team all last week. Had to put up with that tit Jenas instead.