Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many times a day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does the average man get the urge? I used to be up for it maybe twice. Now its out of control. No idea what sparked this off!!!

Comments

• Options
    I think probably even Mr.Average has some days where he feels like it more than others.
  • Options
    It depends, I think it can be variable... Most of the time I get the urge quite often, so other time less... I think it can vary on how tired you are, what is happening in your life, state of mind ect...
  • Options
    MattMatt wrote:
    does the average man get the urge? I used to be up for it maybe twice. Now its out of control. No idea what sparked this off!!!
    Two things to bear in mind here. Firstly, contrary to popular myth, there is no such thing as the "average" man. This character doesn't exist. Therefore, you don't need to worry about currently being horny as a dandy.
  • Options
    Did you know that men who masterbate to often can lower there testosterone levels.:shocking:
  • Options
    how the fuck would that work?
    thats like saying a man who ate all day would lower his appitite
  • Options
    which when you think about it...makes sense.
  • Options
    well of course it would lower testosterone levels but only temporarily, same as eating only lowers appitite temporarily..just seems a bit of a daft statement thats all
  • Options
    im up for it most days, but some days you cannot be bothered, say after a stressful day etc...

but when im in the mood im up for it constantly.
  • Options
    MattMatt wrote:
    Now its out of control. No idea what sparked this off!!!

I've read somewhere that heat makes people more horny. *glances outside*. Maybe it's the weather?
  • Options
    Testosterone is produced in the testicles. So when you ejaculate it lowers test. levels (temporary). Thats why I never knock one out before training. After training actually helps with recovery. :D

Look here is one study.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south99.htm
  • Options
    HIT wrote:

Ok .. I am a bit pissed n' stoned so I saw this at that site :-

"Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels."
  • Options
    did u guys know that you're supposed to ejaculate at least 21 times a month to prevent prostate cancer??? at least that's what i've learned in my biology classes...... so, if you guys dont have a girl, you better get strokin'!
  • Options
    For the past couple of days I havent felt the urge at all - even for masturbation. I must be ill :lol:
  • Options
    for some reason this weekend I've done it more then I have the past 2-3 weeks. haha
  • Options
    The longest I have gone without masturbating is 7 days. My balls were actually really hurting & when I did decied to knock one out... :shocking:
  • Options
    my ex told me the other day at about midday hed wanked 5 times since 2am that morning - he was VERY horny as hadnt had any for about 4 months due to being away from me for 4 months (we split now), but i still didnt realise guys wanked THAT much!! lol
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    The longest I have gone without masturbating is 7 days. My balls were actually really hurting & when I did decied to knock one out... :shocking:

ha :lol:
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    my ex told me the other day at about midday hed wanked 5 times since 2am that morning - he was VERY horny as hadnt had any for about 4 months due to being away from me for 4 months (we split now), but i still didnt realise guys wanked THAT much!! lol
    I dont. :(

When I do have a lot of wanks during the day, my balls actually shrink slightly & my dick feels bruised. :crying:

It feels nicer leaving it a few days. ;)
  • Options
    sleepiboi wrote:
    for some reason this weekend I've done it more then I have the past 2-3 weeks. haha

there's nothing wrong with that!! :D
  • Options
    MissMurder wrote:
    did u guys know that you're supposed to ejaculate at least 21 times a month to prevent prostate cancer??? at least that's what i've learned in my biology classes...... so, if you guys dont have a girl, you better get strokin'!

:eek2:
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I've read somewhere that heat makes people more horny. *glances outside*. Maybe it's the weather?

You are quite right there.
  • Options
    :yes: