Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

strange warts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys,just looking for some advise,

during oral sex the other day i noticed that my girlfriend had odd warts around her vagina,this put me off the whole situation however i didnt want to say anything incase she got annoyed.so i went ahead and gave her oral sex,i am now worried i may have contracted aids.can anybody help me?

Comments

• Options
    Fairly sure you don't have aids, although some other lovely disease is a possiblity.

I'm going to be nice and assume your not taking the piss and that instead you're really really really stupid. Don't go intimately near her, or anyone else until you've got yourself checked out for STDs, and persuade her to do the same.
  • Options
    im not taking the piss,im worried i may have something.and maybe i should get my girlfriend to the docs?
    maybe it will just go away cos neither of us like the doctors?
    any cream she can buy?
  • Options
    She should really check it out before buying creams, as you don't know what she has.
    If you've only just noticed, chances are she may not realise they're there..Be honest with her as she has a right to know.
    You may not like the doctors, but if you have an STD then it should be checked out.
  • Options
    Well. You were giving her oral and saw the warts and thought "Upset her and not get Aids or keep shtoom and get Aids". Hmm, what a decision.

Oddly you went for the latter. :yeees:

Doubt it is Aids, though.
  • Options
    do they hurt? Are they definitely warts?
    Im thinking two things, either genital warts or herpes.
    I suggest googling the two, but warning, the pictures are really gross.

In future if a girl looks diseased, dont have sex with her and that includes oral sex. Even if she doesnt look diseased take precautions, but id say youre probably gonna get warts or herpes round your mouth now.
  • Options
    Oh btw, do you dress up as Hitler for her then?
    Or is this a new girlfriend?
  • Options
    as much as i dont like going i will make a docs appointment i think and have to talk to her about the whole situation.and no i put a stop to the dressing up cos it was becoming very wierd,but thats another story.
  • Options
    Doctors or to be honest GUM clinic, I suspect if you go to the doctors then they will send you to GUM clinic.

Warts aren't really a sympton of AIDS, but possibly genital warts or Herpes. Be nice to your girlfriend, express concern for her welfare. You could make some suggestion like it would be good for both peace of mind if you went to get checked out for everything, then you can go together and hold each others hand!
  • Options
    Hi
    Maybe this article on attending the GUM clinic will help you gain the confidence to get checked out.
    if you saw something strange you should definitely get checked out and tell your girlfriend exactly what you saw.
    This article have i got an STi might help also.
    Rebekah