Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
Sorry this has probably been asked before and I have tried searching but couldn't find it!
Basically I had sex last night, first time any kinda action for just under a year and was with a guy I knew and that so its all cool, just a bit of fun, and he was the most active I've ever been with and that if you get what I mean.
Well basically afterwards I was bleeding a fair bit, it was really embarrasing, and I didn't know what to say or anything, bet he thinks I'm a right freak!
Why do you think this happened?
Possibly because of lack of action for a while so was maybe anxious but I was relaxed and there was plenty of foreplay so not that and I have no signs of any infections or pain or anything,
I felt awful this morning, I kinda wanna text him saying sorry and if he wants to do it again thats cool-as a casual thing, don't want anything serious or anything
what you think?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    Either he's cut you slightly because he was too rough, or you've come on.

Hardly your fault, I wouldn't be embarrassed.
  • Options
    :| whats to be embarrassed about? Women bleed sometimes! Men do realise this.
  • Options
    he might have just broken you in more.
  • Options
    well it stopped a few hours after, yeh thats waht I thought I know where you have sex there is often a bit but there was loads more its not like im a vigin or anything! ARGH!
    now the big question is should i text or just leave it?!
  • Options
    for all he knows you just came on your period. don't make a big deal out of it and he won't either.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    for all he knows you just came on your period. don't make a big deal out of it and he won't either.

he wasn't really making a big deal about it didn't seem bothered to be honest, I just hadn't seen as much blood during sex before, think it was just the roughness
  • Options
    Did it hurt at the time?
  • Options
    Did it hurt at the time?
    nope
    had it a lot worse that that it wasn't sore at all
  • Options
    dont make a big deal out of it.
  • Options