Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i've broken the scared bloke rule

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok theres a girl at school whos liked me for the past year (shes really really hot and just generally way out my league.) Well ive thought nothing of it until recently as this 'very hot girl' went out with my best mate and they broke up around April time but he still really likes her. Theres also 3 other mates of mine who really really like her, but shes told me she dosent like them in that way and made it clear she likes me.

Well ok so heres where it gets messed up. Last night i pulled her several times and we both slept in same bed round a friends house (but i passed out and we did nothing), i was very drunk and i do find her very attractive but we dont really get on personality wise. So now my mates are annoyed at me and i feel really guilty. the thing is i dont actually like this 'hot girl' !! but now she thinks i like her and like we're 'seeing' each other but we're not. So now ive hurt some of my best mates and im stuck with a girl i dont like. Sorry for the rant btw, but have i done bad? i really feel guilty for it. Also this mate of mine who went out with her lives in a different country (he doesnt know me and his ex pulled) and im staying with him for a week soon on a visit. Should i tell him or just leave it? i think i should tell him. :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    I think to an extent you did wrong, as you didnt really like her and well, now your friends are angry at you.

However, if any of the others went out with her, or pulled her, you all woulda been angry at them, so they'll get over it. Just apologize and set her straight if you dont like her.

Tell your mate before he finds out
  • Options
    well, this is my point of wiev...
    if ur friends like her, why they didn't do anything to get her?
    f**k that! and, on the other hand, i can't really imagine that situation... you have four or five friends and they are all crazy about her?!... hm. what would happened if someone of them finished in her bad instead of you? would it be better? and how do they plan to set their competiton? sword duels? i believe that is just a minor thing, and that it will pass away in a weeak or two by itelf.
    considering ur frend from the another country, you must tell him of course.

your major problem in this story is, however that girl, and your relationship..
    think well whether you want her or not, and talk with her about that. try to be a gantleman. and tell her a truth! she will respect that gesture, and you'll be a really good friends after that, because she will trust you.

p.s. sorry for my bad eng
  • Options
    1) just apologise to your mates they will get over it

2) tell your mate (her ex) befoe he finds out another way - apologise and i hope that goes ok

3) dont treat this girl like shit - she likes you and you did the cruel thing of making her think you like her too but you actually dont, let her down gently - the position this girl is in is a horrible one, so is your position so just be nice!!

and i guess you did wrong but you were drunk so i suppose that counts for something and your a guy and many guys follow their dicks not their hearts!!

hope it all goes well