Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't know wots goin on!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm new to this so sorry if i bore u all!!

Basically i met a guy who goes to the same college as me while on a college fieldtrip. We got on really well while we were there and have been texting each other a lot since we've been back. When we are together it seems like he likes me a lot.

But there's another girl he likes who likes his best friend. It seems like his best mate and her are going to get together pretty soon and he's really really down about it. As a mate i'm trying to be there for him but he just acts weird with me and then later acts perfectly fine again.

I think I like him too but don't know whether to tell him or not? Is it really worth it if he's so upset about this other girl getting with his mate?

Comments

• Options
    Be careful of being second choice, that's all I can say really.

He sounds like a silly little boy who needs to do a bit of growing up, either he likes someone or he doesn't.

If he's depressed about another girl then he probably doesn't like you like that.
  • Options
    i think you'd be silly to get involved with him knowing that he is feeling like this about another girl. Telling him how u feel at this point is only gonna confuse him even more, and if it did sway him to you you'd always be wondering if it was just cos he was down at that point.

I think you need to be there as a mate for him, if anythin else develops over a longer period of time when hes confident and happy in himself then fair enough.
  • Options
    in this point you must not tell him about ur feelings! that would either chase him off, or make him be with you, but for wrong reasons...
    it is best just to be his friend and make him trust you... to weep on ur shoulders! ;) as the time will pass, he will forget her, and if he is clever enough, he'll find out (read: "feel") that u love him! :angel:

sorry for my bad eng
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted for their advice! Kinda what i already knew in my hearts of hearts but needed someone 2 say it if u know what i mean! So thanks!!!