Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my mum stopping me

13»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    lisalashe wrote:
    hi every1 im allowed to see my boyfriend again but have to ask if i go out now instead of telling her. and she trying to get me to stop driving when i go out to pubs by only given me a fuckin fiver but i can buy a pint for that and other people will then buy me drinks so fuck her hahahahahahaha
    Ooooh, yes. Now I see why your mum was wrong in letting you go out with your 'boyfriend.'
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lisalashe wrote:
    hi every1 im allowed to see my boyfriend again but have to ask if i go out now instead of telling her. and she trying to get me to stop driving when i go out to pubs by only given me a fuckin fiver but i can buy a pint for that and other people will then buy me drinks so fuck her hahahahahahaha

Oh my God, you are so cool. Let me come and be your mate and buy you a pint... then watch you kill yourself/other people with your drink-driving. Sounds like fun!
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote:

Wow. You really are mature. And your mum has made the absolute right choice in letting you continue to go and get smashed out of your brains and then drive back home with your loser boyfriend. Be sure you take a cheap car though, it'd be a shame to have anything fancy damaged when you flip the car over into some random field.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    :no: Disagree, my parents got it from me and didn't need to demand it :S

My parents are the same. But I did learn a very long ago that it was something I had to earn.
    hi every1 im allowed to see my boyfriend again but have to ask if i go out now instead of telling her.

I have to do this as well. (depends where I go, of course)
    and she trying to get me to stop driving when i go out to pubs by only given me a fuckin fiver but i can buy a pint for that and other people will then buy me drinks so fuck her hahahahahahaha

You idiot
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

You idiot
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Oh my God, you are so cool. Let me come and be your mate and buy you a pint... then watch you kill yourself/other people with your drink-driving. Sounds like fun!

I'll bring the marshmallows and the toasting fork.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

You've got the right idea mate! How exciting!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Have fun! Can I come?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Have fun! Can I come?

As long as you bring three sticks. For me, you and Kermit to point and laugh with. :thumb:
  • Options
    Hmm... do you think that she'll get the sarcasm? She is quite an idiot.
  • Options
    there's probably nothing you can do. you will go behind her back. get caught. get your heartbroken. move on. laugh about it in years to come.
    I've been there, we all have.
    But the best way would be, (that if ur guy is an actually nice bloke) to get them aquainted...slowly....perhaps see if she will let him come for dinner etc and slowly let them bond. if he's a rat she'll spot it a mile off. its ur only hope.
    sorry if the conclusion has been resovle as not ready all the thread.
  • Options
    i meant to say drinkin instead of driving i dnt even hav a liececne. driving was a typing mistake
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote:
    i meant to say drinkin instead of driving i dnt even hav a liececne. driving was a typing mistake

You're still too young to drink though, aren't you?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lisalashe wrote:
    Its hard to say what you really meant to say. You cant spell for shit, you must be on crack or something.
  • Options
    :eek2: God, someone tell me, do I talk like that? I'm 17 too...
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    nicx1811 wrote:
    :eek2: God, someone tell me, do I talk like that? I'm 17 too...
    yer u d0!"!!""!"!!";!;""£!
  • Options
    Spell Check exists for a reason USE IT!
  • Options
    fuck sake there bigger things to life then spellings
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    You can't DEMAND respect, you earn it.
    Anyone who demands respect will never get it.
    I didn't mean 'demand' in quite a literal sense as you've interpreted it.
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote:
    But it helps people understand what you're saying.
  • Options
    lisalashe wrote:
    What a great attitude. Your boss will love you when you tell him that. People will respect you when you say that.
  • Options
    i thought this was a site where people gave ya advice or sypathtise with what your feeling. didnt realise it was for bullying and making ppl feel bad
  • Options
    We're only telling you like it is...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    We're only telling you like it is...
    Exactly. Or is this the part where we pussyfoot around the thread, acting all agreeing etc?! :)
  • Options
    Well, it's not like you were given advice earlier on the thread.
    If he truly is an angel now...then get him to come over one day so your mum can actually meet him properly so she can see for herself
    i think your mum is completely right unless you are like 25 or something.

sounds like a complete arse. criminals dont usually make good boyfriends, and i certainly wouldnt trust someone who had done bird for fraud! ha

your mum only cares, you'll thank her in the long run
    babes, take it from someone who knows...bad boys are never the way forward!! leave him be and as koe says you will eventually thank your mum.
    Listen to your mum, she's been around a lot longer than you have and has your best interests at heart, it'll only cause a rift between everyone and you'll end up getting hurt more. What mother and father would want their child being in a relationship with a bum that has been in nick?
  • Options
    Didnt I see you on Tricia the other day?

If it wasnt you im sure you will be on there sometime soon lol
  • Options
    im kinda sick of tis thread by now so stop commenting so it can be moved out by other threads
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    lisalashe wrote:
    i thought this was a site where people gave ya advice or sypathtise with what your feeling. didnt realise it was for bullying and making ppl feel bad

NOT if you are refusing people's advice, being silly and immature and actually contemplating doing things that may possibly hurt or kill other people.