Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what to wear to go see the rocky horror show

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have many relics left in my wardrobe of my gothy past :blush: including a rather long black jacket thing, a black top hat, many pairs of hole-y fish nets and lots of black eye liner (what was i thnking?) as well as many recent additions such as some rather nice corsets and stuff which could be considered some what of that kind of style (but teemed with a nice 50's style skirt look kinda nice). i've also got a pair of black patent wedges which ususaly go with the 50's look but look good with just about anything. and one cat mask which is really cute bought by my mother on our holiday.

so i've got all this stuff, whats the best way of combining it? should i go with the "it's rocky horror, thus over the top is good" scheme of thinking, or the "i'm going on the tube so i want to look good and in the swing of things but not get laughed at by 5 year old children" scheme of thinking. not that i'd really care, i'd probably stick my middle finger up at them and then quickly get off at the next station when their parents start having a go.

if anyone has been to rocky horror before, i'd really like to know what you wore, because i'm not really to sure i have a clue

thanks