Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Insurance

I live with friends and am unsure of where to look for insurance.

I currently use Endsleigh, but they are thieving cunts (premium has gone up for this address, and the next address looks to cost even more).

Most of them want you to own the fucking place :grump: or live with family.

I really want to be able to tell my current insurer to fuck off and cancel my policy, but I'm not sure of where else to look.

Thank you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We are with Endsleigh and had no probs, cheapest we found, so can't recommend another. Try google :p how about he supermarkets like tesco etc?
  • Options
    Thank you.

I rang up to change my address (and see how much more they'd want) and it's become an awful lot cheaper. Woo etc.
  • Options
    cool :)
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    We are with Endsleigh and had no probs, cheapest we found, so can't recommend another. Try google :p how about he supermarkets like tesco etc?

They might be cheap but how good are they when you actually need to make a claim?

I was with them when I first got my car, stayed with them for 4 or 5 years then one day had an accident - for 5 months they didn't do anything untilthe other party threatened to sue.

Then switched to Admiral cos Endsliegh's customer service was so bad and had a crash about 4 years later - they dealt with everything within days, and were really good.

I'd never recomend Endsleigh based on my experience of them
  • Options
  • Options
    Try the excellent suggestions of the Money Saving Expert himself, Mr Martin Lewis.

God, I love him.

I get those emails from him, although I didn't think of looking there for insurance.

Although I did get one of those 0% credit card things on his advice.

Cheers :)