Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Guilty! Please help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other night I had sex with one of my friends. I had a pretty big crush on him but i think it was meaningless to him, but I don't know because he hasn't spoken to me about it. Anyway, I think I've been really unclassy and told a few people some personal stuff about the experience and someone obviously couldn't be trusted and it somehow got back to him. I know I shouldn't have said anything about it now and I feel so terrible and I just want everything to be ok again. To be honest, I'd quite like to try again, just a casual thing maybe... but I don't know if he's even gonna talk to me for ages. I feel so so bad it's really hurting. I just want it to go back to how it was just before when we were cuddling and stuff... That was perfect. Gah! I think I've totally ruined it... :(

How can I try and make it up to him? How can I make it better?

If you've ever been on his end what would have made you forgive me?

Is there any chance of getting back to how it was before? :(

Comments

• Options
    I think the guttsy thing to do here would to be to talk to him, apologise for the things that got back to him, say that you didn't mean them negatively at all, you just needed to talk to someone about it and apologise for any hurt caused.

Ask him how he feels about the other night and the accept whatever he comes back with. Be brave cherub :)
  • Options
    yeah I would just go up to be be him and be rather blunt. Tell him what you did and WHY. Say you didn;t mean any harm by it. Express how you feel and why you said those things ( whatever they may be) and exctaly why in the hopes he will understand and be willing to try it again or at least forgive so you two can be friends
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your replies! I did explain to him and apologise profusely! I'm hoping he'll start talking to me again soon.

No one be as stupid as I was, there's no need to tell anyone about such things, in fact looking back I wish I'd kept it totally secret, leaving room for exciting sneaking around and stuff. Ah well, I've learnt for next time and all I can hope is that he'll be my friend again, nothing more. (although I will always hope for more I guess...)

Thanks again for the advice. I'm feeling a bit better today :)