Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

that little heartstopping moment...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I hate texting wen drunk. I always say the things i swore I never would when I'm sober. All of a sudden I think of the person then get this sudden urge to do it.

Oh yes.

Yet again last night I did it, and yet again I can't remember what I said.

It's worse when you sort of feel like you maybe said something gushing and probably poured your heart out, but you can't remember a thing.

I think phones should have breathalysers on them so they don't work when you're boozed up.
  • Options
    my phone doesn't save sent messages automatically, it only does if i select 'save and send'. somehow when i'm drunk i manage to think '...must press save and send so i can read what i've said in the morning...'. ;)
  • Options
    Yes, those moments are really heartstopping. Scary as well. :nervous: :lol:
  • Options
    my phone doesn't save sent messages automatically, it only does if i select 'save and send'. somehow when i'm drunk i manage to think '...must press save and send so i can read what i've said in the morning...'. ;)
    mine does save but through drink i delete what i've sent! think its a good idea at the time
  • Options
    Hi there, text flirting can be very fun so here is a guide that can help you feel that "heartstopping moment"!

Good luck
    :love:
  • Options
    If I'm ever expecting a specific text (not even off a girl or anything) you can guarentee that everyone else in the world will text you before they do. My mum, my friends, people I haven't spoke to in years. I'll get them all before the one I actually want.

The worst texts are network ones. I hate those. Vodafone advertising a service you've already been using for years. Grr.
  • Options
    Wisecrack wrote:
    mine does save but through drink i delete what i've sent!

I always do mine. Ignorance is bliss, innit.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I always do mine. Ignorance is bliss, innit.
    oh yes but then i think what did i send but csos this person has replied every single time i've been left wondering what did i send him and have to guess by his reply if you get what i mean!
  • Options
    hmmm you know what would be great? replying to the vodafone texts or the spam ones! then getting a reply back...oh god i need to be loved and get some texts!! ohhh dont you hate it when someones like "hey what are you up to?" then you reply back and they dont!!! what the fuck is with that? im sure its just to piss ya off...
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Oh yes.

Yet again last night I did it, and yet again I can't remember what I said.

It's worse when you sort of feel like you maybe said something gushing and probably poured your heart out, but you can't remember a thing.

I think phones should have breathalysers on them so they don't work when you're boozed up.
    This thread saved me sunday! I nipped to the loo, as I weas sat down i suddenly thought about texting someone when I swore id never text him again. Then I thought of this......so i thought wait til tomoz when ur sober, then do it. Thank fuck I never!
  • Options
    good on you!! absoutly i wish i could have that kinda self control lol for once a thread that helpd!!!! lol kiddn... they all help us in our fucked up ways!
  • Options
    The worst texts are network ones. I hate those. Vodafone advertising a service you've already been using for years. Grr.

Hehe I get all excited when I get a txt - then it turns out to be vodafone teling me something... oh the disappointment.

Except today it was a good one - telling my they've extended their free text weekends til the end of October... That's in NZ btw - we get free vodafone to vodafone txts every weekend - makes txt flirting sooooo much easier and cheaper, as long as the person is on vodafone as well :)
  • Options
    has it really extended to oct?? ohhh im soo stoaked now but kinda wondering why i didnt get that text...:crying: vodafone dosent even loveme no more!
    where in nz? im in bay of plenty.
  • Options
    I love the little heart stopping moment when I've sent a pic text to a new flame and I have to go and check I've sent it to them and not my boss.
    (You'd be surprised what I've done by mistake before)