Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need help now guys...this is not good...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is not good...I was all ready for my girlfriend to come home... but apparently last night one of my so-called friends e-mailed her and told her that I was flirting tons since she was gone, and that he just wanted to tell her. But of course made an effort to convey that, "He didn't want to start shit though..."

I don't know what I've been doing, I'm really scared now...and I don't know what to tell her. I don't know what to say because I didn't know I was... and she's really hurt, she says she's not mad though...and she doesn't act mad...but I'm about ready to throw up over here...

I don't know what to do... or what to say...

Comments

• Options
    Well if it is not the case, just say it's not true then, re-assure her on your feelings for her and it should be fine, and maybe kick in the teeth your so called friend...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    First of all go and spark out your cunt of a 'mate'.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Yup. And if he was a real 'friend' he wouldn't say anything like that. Talk to your girlfriend and explain the situation to her.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Skive wrote:
    I like that plan.
  • Options
    Well just tell her its not true and if she dont believe you, you no its not worth it at all.
  • Options
    Here's an interesting twist to it that I failed to mention. This mutual friend, is actually her ex-BF.

I talked to others he mentioned in the message, and one said that he didn't agree at all, and the other mildly agreed, but said it was wrong to do.

It sounds like the sender is crooked. And a friend no-longer.

I've re-assured her, and she still trusts me. But she's still worried and very, very sad. What I failed to mention also in the first message, is that she is currently in Germany, coming home in 5 days.

I'm trying to let her know it's alright, but there's really no way I can tell her for sure that it is. This asshole has ruined the rest of her trip, no doubt.

What else can I say to her? I feel sooo bad, even if I really didn't even do anything. :eek2:
  • Options
    I'd be right gutted.

I don't think you should let it go till she beleves you, because otherwise she's just gonna think that your mate is telling the truth.
  • Options
    kathryn wrote:
    Maybe show her this board with the nice messages you left about her coming back and how much you missed her and wanted to do a nice suprise at the airport? That would reassure me that id been missed and thought about!

Yeah, I love catching my boyfriend saying and doing sweet things thatI'm not meant to know about. :) That's reassuring that you're actually thought of when you aren't there.
  • Options
    Yer the 'friend' needs some serious beatings, and the whole "I don't wanna start shit though..." thing really pisses me off...cos whenever people say that in this situation it's always so blatant that they do...fucking prick.
    But yeah, show her this board and the messages you wrote about missing her, then she'll understand.
    And once all this is over, give your friend some more beatings.