Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My ex has bought a skirt!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This seems like a really funny situation, but i dont know what he is doing!

I am 16, I was with my 20-year-old boyfriend for a couple of months before he moved away, and now hes been gone for a few months and were slowly drifting apart, we stilll talk on msn every now and again, but never on the phone like we used to. I really was in love with him, lost my virginity to him and feel that if he hadnt moved away we would still be together. I hadnt been in a long-term relationship before then.

I knew that he has done some pretty kinky stuff in his life-time, including having a 3-sum with another boy there, but told me he was Bi (but doesnt really go out with guys, just flirts with them and wudnt mind bein in a 3-sum with one). I dont have a problem with this. But yesterday he told me that he went shopping and bought some skirts! I dont know what to think - dont know weather to believe him or not, but he told one of my mates the same thing. I asked him why and he said cos his friend told him it suited him.

He has told me before that he was getting pretty horny where he is and that he was thinking about tryin it on with one of the gay guys down there - which freaked me out a bit but not as much as him buying a skirt! He was acting as if it was normal for men to wear skirts, and talking to me like a child and not giving me a straight answer. This whole situation really upset me and i was hoping you guys would have some advice or any thoughts on what he is doing....

thanks xxx

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    He's an EX, why worry bout it?
  • Options
    If he is dressing up in skirts, as long as he doesn't have legs so ugly that indecency laws are broken, I see no problem with it. As that policeman in South Park says "move along, people, nothing to see here". :p
  • Options
    lol.....he is an ex who i am still in love with, and thought he was still in love with too....he is coming back soonish and no doubt were gonna get back together, so not really an ex, more of a relationship put on hold
  • Options
    depends if hes moved to scotland, i hear its ok for men to wear skirts there :p
  • Options
    jenni3089 wrote:
    This seems like a really funny situation, but i dont know what he is doing!

I am 16, I was with my 20-year-old boyfriend for a couple of months before he moved away, and now hes been gone for a few months and were slowly drifting apart, we stilll talk on msn every now and again, but never on the phone like we used to. I really was in love with him, lost my virginity to him and feel that if he hadnt moved away we would still be together. I hadnt been in a long-term relationship before then.

I knew that he has done some pretty kinky stuff in his life-time, including having a 3-sum with another boy there, but told me he was Bi (but doesnt really go out with guys, just flirts with them and wudnt mind bein in a 3-sum with one). I dont have a problem with this. But yesterday he told me that he went shopping and bought some skirts! I dont know what to think - dont know weather to believe him or not, but he told one of my mates the same thing. I asked him why and he said cos his friend told him it suited him.

He has told me before that he was getting pretty horny where he is and that he was thinking about tryin it on with one of the gay guys down there - which freaked me out a bit but not as much as him buying a skirt! He was acting as if it was normal for men to wear skirts, and talking to me like a child and not giving me a straight answer. This whole situation really upset me and i was hoping you guys would have some advice or any thoughts on what he is doing....

thanks xxx

Hmmmmm .... I fear that he may be undecided about his sexuality. Gays often consider themselves bi at the start and it sounds like he may not actually have worked through all of his feelings about his sexuality. You need to be very careful here or you may end up hurting yourself.

A true bisexual is someone who can fall in love with a person of either sex and remain as comitted in a relationship as if they were completely straight. It sounds more like your ex is up for experimentation ... with same-sex tendencies but hiding it under the guise of being 'bisexual' - as though that is better than being an all out 'poof'. :yeees:

I am gay but you would NEVER catch me in a dress. I am happy with myself and the fact that I am a man and that I am gay. It sounds like he has a bit more of a journey to go on ...