Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who gets treated normally when

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok your best friend hasn't had sex in 6months. you're not laughing at him for it, but you treat him differently. why?

its just i live in a house with 11 other guys who have pretty much never had sex. but they treat ME differently even though i've had more sex than they've had.

i don't really feel well enough to be myself. we're all mentally ill or maybe those guys are just lazy in life, but i feel sick and the rest are fine just loosers.

Comments

• Options
    Umm I wouldn't. Its none of my business if my pal is feeling a tad sexually frustrated.
  • Options
    but you treat him differently. why?

why would you?
  • Options
    well looking at it from the other side. i treat these guys differently cos i don't think they're strong enough to handle any wit, any degridation any sarcasm. hell they don't even have table manners etc.

move out, im going to london.
  • Options
    well looking at it from the other side. i treat these guys differently cos i don't think they're strong enough to handle any wit, any degridation any sarcasm. hell they don't even have table manners etc.

move out, im going to london.

ok im totally confused. I don't see why you would treat someone different because they haven't had sex recently?
  • Options
    ok im totally confused. I don't see why you would treat someone different because they haven't had sex recently?

I think his friends are treating him differently because he hasn't had sex recently. But the irony is he's had more sex than them...

But in a way he sees why because he thinks of them differently because they're lazy / losers in a nutshell.

My conclusion is you need new friends who'll introduce you to people to have sex with :D (thats what friends are for!) unless you dont want sex, in which case they'll just be happy to drink beer and watch telly / play football with ya.

When I look at people and think they're pathetic, rather than doing anything I think to myself it's probably my mind telling me I need a bit of space from them. Which works great unless they fancy you and then you just end up thinking they're annoying and they try the whole 'I don't care he doesn't fancy me back' and start talking about you behind your back.