Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yet another pill question (kinda urgente =/)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
weel, to make story short, im on the pill for about 3 months now and rarely have sex without a condom. today was one of "those" days that we didnt had one so since i am protected we did it without. the thing is, when i was about to take the pill I made a mistake and took the one for sunday (i skipped 2 days to be exact, friday and saturday) is it case to be worried? I think i shoul be ok, but it was to check. Has this ~happened to any of you girls? thks :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    If you've actually missed 2 days then yes you'll probably need to get the map. If you've just taken the day's marked Sunday then as long as you're on the sort of pill where you have a break each month then there won't be a problem. Each pill is exactly the same, just day named to make it easier to know if you've taken the right day or not.
  • Options
    Shes right as long as you took the active pill your fine!
  • Options
    If you've taken one pill every day of the kind of pills you take for 21 days then miss 7 days then your fine.

If this isn't the case try telling us again what you've done/what type of pill it is and we will help some more.
    h