Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hating people for no reason

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JamesZero wrote:
    I dont hate anyone really...

I'm not being one of these overly happy... love everyone type of person...
    But there isnt really any point in hating someone... like alot of negative emotions its a complete waste of time!
    If someone annoys me then fine, I wont interact with them... but im not going to waste my time hating them, I would rather spend it doing more positive things!

Yeah i agree with you.

I did however hate a girl i went to school with, we just clashed for the whole seven years. I think she is the only person i have ever truely hated.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    I dont hate anyone really...

I'm not being one of these overly happy... love everyone type of person...
    But there isnt really any point in hating someone... like alot of negative emotions its a complete waste of time!
    If someone annoys me then fine, I wont interact with them... but im not going to waste my time hating them, I would rather spend it doing more positive things!

Your really missing out, tbh ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    I tend to take an instant dislike to middle-aged friends of families at parties. Especially when they open the conversation with "how old are you then?" followed by "ooooh, you don't look that old. Don't worry though, you'll be thankful when you're my age." They're usually the type of people who you will have to explain film studies to 12 times before they get it, but then of course, they will turn into an expert on it and start giving you advice on how to be successful (the fact that they've never done anything with their own life tends to go out of the window at this point).

Other than that, Man Utd fans (particularly if they're from that age group where everyone was a Man Utd glory supporter).
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Ok... just for you...

Im hate you my name... I always have... and I always will! :yippe:
  • Options
    I thought it was just me who felt hatred for no apparent reason towards certain people!

Something about some people just makes me tear my hair out a lil a times, lol.

I think it's cos I work in retail and customers just do your nut in.

x
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Ok... just for you...

Im hate you my name... I always have... and I always will! :yippe:
    Awwwww. I hate you too!! :D You suck :D
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Awwwww. I hate you too!! :D You suck :D

:heart:

... ummm I mean :mad:!!!
  • Options
    I hate the girl I work with. It doesn't help her case that she doesn't speak much English, and that she struggles to grasp o0ur job after working there 5 nights a week since February.

HOW HARD IS IT TO CLEAN? Grrr.... Obviously VERY hard, because I've got some time off this week and she's phoned about 6 times already. I've stopped answering.

(Btw, I'm not discriminating against her because she's from China.... I'd be the same if the was this dumb over cleaning, and was from next bloody door.... just after everything else she does to hack me off, not understanding basic comments like 'We need to mop the floor' hacks me right off.)