Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Faking it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah... um as the title says this thread is about "Faking it".

I'm not so good as posting on the forums, many times I have made a thread and looked through again only to think "Bah, thats stupid" and deleted it all, but this is something which has been on my mind for a while.

Is there any way to spot if a girl is faking it? and if asked by your man, would you admit to faking it or lie to save his feelings?

Thanks for any answers... just wanna make sure she's enjoying it as much as she says she is :)

Comments

• Options
    Unless the girl is a really good actress and the guy dumb I think it's quite hard to actually fake it... To start with you already when it is close by her body language...

I'm pretty sure some do fake and some men can't manage to find out...
  • Options
    well you can feel that she isn't reciving as much pleasure as she seems esp. if you are inside of her. but you can tell by heer increasing or decreasing wetness...it is all about body lang.
  • Options
    Sometimes i fake because I dont want him to be going for ages (when performing manual or oral, I never fake in sex), which is silly because he like pleasing me. I'm preety sure he has no idea. But I'm going to do it less
  • Options
    Ive faked whilst doin it over the phone or text especially......but never in sex! yeah I think shed have to be a good actress (also pretty stupid) to fake it, so im sure shes enjoying you as much as she is showing ;)
  • Options
    must be rather hard to fake an orgasm if they're paying attention...
  • Options
    I would think its pretty obvious if a woman is faking it, there'll be no muscle contractions for a start
  • Options
    I have faked how much I was enjoying it but never faked an actual orgasm, it would be pretty ease to guess it was fake tbh.
  • Options
    I have faked how much I was enjoying it but never faked an actual orgasm

Yeah, same here. I reckon I could though, I've always had a flair for amateur dramatics ;)

I definitely don't think it's as easy to tell as a lot of people think; many, many of my friends profess to faking orgasms on a fairly regular basis. Yeah sure it's their loss, but it obviously seems like a good idea at the time...
  • Options
    i would fee betrayed if i was a man and had a girlfriend who'd faked orgasms, because i'd be thinking i was pleasuring her when i actually wasnt, i'd learn wrong!
  • Options
    Sometimes i fake because I dont want him to be going for ages (when performing manual or oral, I never fake in sex), which is silly because he like pleasing me.

Spot on. I did that once because my boyfriend doesnt like accepting it when I say now your turn to enjoy yourself. He just carrys on with me which after a while bores the hell out of me. He didnt notice that I had faked it and tbh if its benefiting me occasionally I'll keep on doing it!
  • Options
    Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think men care? :p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think men care? :p

:lol:

You so deserve a pat on the back for that one!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    :lol:

You so deserve a pat on the back for that one!

tut tut :no:

:p
  • Options
    I've never faked because I figured if you do they'll never learn! Me and my boyfriend talk very openly about what we like during sex. If he aint pleasin u n u're pretendin he'll never learn.
  • Options
    there isnt really a point in faking it to be honest. You get to learn to read people and to be honest there are signs. if its not satisfying then tell them ways to improve. it will help in the long term and you'll be more satisfied and you never know you may not need to fake it :naughty: