Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weird dreams

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    soraliah wrote:
    i dreamt last night that i was a dolphin.
    i was in this coral with a load of other dolphins and they told me not to go into the open water otherwise the sharks would get me.
    i made the mistake of going out and these 3 sharks came along - one of which was somehow my dad :confused: he said to me that he wouldnt eat me as long as i was nice to my sister - who was a lobster.
    god it was weird.

there was something to do with motorbikes in there too but i cant imagine how that fit in with the whole dolphin theme!

I've dreamt I was a dolphin once, it was quite good.
  • Options
    I love dreams, only once have I had a so called waking dream, where I knew it was a dream.

I was on the train to brighton, so I guess the rocking motion still registered in my brain or something. Anyway, I was totally aware I was dreaming, but I still couldn't control it, so I made myself wake up. And it worked, I was awake and jerked my head, the guy opposite me started to smerk.

lucid dreaming :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    z01 wrote:
    Yeah, I remember one I had years ago. I was in school and a teacher was screaming to me that I'd get a 0 because I knew nothing, but somehow I remembered that it was still the weekend so I couldn't be in school. And I stood up and told him "You can't give me a 0 becaue today is Sunday! Which means this is a dream!". Then I left school but woke up.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

I get them a few times a year, but they really really scare me, because I cant wake myself up from them! I must have really normal boring dreams because I never seem to remember them.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yeah, I remember one I had years ago. I was in school and a teacher was screaming to me that I'd get a 0 because I knew nothing, but somehow I remembered that it was still the weekend so I couldn't be in school. And I stood up and told him "You can't give me a 0 becaue today is Sunday! Which means this is a dream!". Then I left school but woke up.
    :lol: You sure owned him!

I had a right nsaty dream last night. I was at the pub just a little down the road from my house with some mates. We were waiting outside to go in when we noticed a low flying plane overhead... saw it struggling to stay up... then it just fell, out of control, and landed near my house, skidded into it (I was worried, my parents would be dead!) and then the debris from the explosion came flying at us... we ran into the pub for shelter... but... it broke through. I was trapped under a large piece of metal.

I woke up at this point. Had a lot of bad dreams like that latley.

BTW: Unsupprisingly, it wa Ryanair.