Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Piercings Thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do You Have any piercings? What are the reactions you get with them, good + bad?

DO you like people with piercings? Or get grossed out by them?

A thread for everyone here.

I have triple lip piercings and had ears done but took them out, couldnt be bothered with them.

I am attracted to girls with and without piercings i dont really have a preference.

ALRIGHTY THEN!!

Comments

• Options
    I've had tons of piercings, though only 2 facial ones. Lip, nose, tongue, ears, tit, pit... well thats about it actually... though done a few times in each spot after giving up on one :p My body is a bitch when it comes to piercings and every single one of them has gotten infected no matter what I do to take care of them and now they are almost all gone.

Though my tongue was never bad, I just decided to take it out one day... few months ago maybe? Can't remember. It just got pointless and did nothing more than potentionally ruin my teeth.

I now only have 2 lobe piercings and my tragus. Though thats been infected ever since I took it out for 1 day after a surgery. The pain comes and goes, went away compeltely when I was on antibiotics, but is back. But I'm a stubborn bitch. I love the piercing and don't want to take it out because I know if I got it repierced (which I would if I took it out) I would spend the first couple months of it infected to the point where I couldn't even put the ring in by myself (yay for my papa, he did it for months when I first had it done) And thats much worse.
  • Options
    Theres been squillions of piercing threads :D

ermm. i love most of them. & i find boys with them attractive, i guess its my whole kind of style, especially boys with lip piercings :yum:

I have 7 in my ears (tragus, cartilege x 2, lobes x 4) my navel, and left bottom side of my lip done. I'm gonna get the other side of my lip done too (snakebites!) some time very soon. I wanted my tongue done but they wouldnt do it!

I think piercings are kinda addictive! I want more!
  • Options
    i hav my ears done twice and i had my navel done god i loved it. i want to get my tongue done but my byfrnd dosnt like that.

i think earbrow piercing on a guy is pretty sexy!!
  • Options
    I have no piercings and no tattoos.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I have 3 piercings in each ear, my nipple and my clit..

I used to have my navel pierced top and bottom but I had to take them out :crying:
    was your clit painful.
    Im assuming you mean the clitoris hood and not the actual clitoris.
    did it take a long time to heal?
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I have 3 piercings in each ear, my nipple and my clit..

I used to have my navel pierced top and bottom but I had to take them out :crying:

I've been considering getting my clitoris pierced for a little while, one of my friends has it done and she said the pain wasnt too bad.

I've never had a needle piercing though so maybe I'll start with a naval piercing or something. :thumb:
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    II used to have my navel pierced top and bottom
    i read that as i used to have my navel pierced and my bottom :lol: i was wondering where you put the ring (pardon the pun :p)
  • Options
    just my ears - twice at the bottom and one at the top on my right ear. i fancy a different ear piercing, like um..that sticky out bit (dunno what it's called) but i'm a scaredy cat. :yes:
  • Options
    i just have my ears pierced. Done really fancy anything else really
  • Options
    Has anybody else ever taken out a piercing and still had the bump when it closes up? I had some top ear cartlidge done a good 5-6 years ago, and taken out then too, and I still have the icky hard bumps when you feel right there.
  • Options
    just my ears - twice at the bottom and one at the top on my right ear. i fancy a different ear piercing, like um..that sticky out bit (dunno what it's called) but i'm a scaredy cat. :yes:

Tragus?

I want the helix of my ear done a few times and i'm probably gonna get it done in a few weeks.. will get killed for it though.. :p
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Tragus?

I want the helix of my ear done a few times and i'm probably gonna get it done in a few weeks.. will get killed for it though.. :p

I never knew thats what that was called, I just always called it the top cartlidge. It sounds so much cooler when you say helix :p
  • Options
    I used to have my left ear pierced, just a stud... nothing exciting at all...
    I only got it done because my sister had just finished a piercing course and she wanted to practise on someone lol

I took it out about 4 years ago though!
  • Options
    I have one in each earlobe. Only other one I've ever considered was top of my ear, then decided not to bother as I don't think it'd look right with a suit. Wouldn't have anything else done, navel is far too popular, and I'm not a fan of facial piercings. Wouldn't have a tattoo either though, it's just not me.

If my current boyfriend wanted one then I certainly wouldn't split up with him, but it could potentially put me off a guy if I didn't already know him.
  • Options
    I'm almost 19 and I have no piercings. I'm too scared!
  • Options
    I have 2 in each ear.......really want my cartilage (helix - des sound cooler) done too, and my nose, and my belly done. All of which my mum would kill me if she saw!!! lol but i think i will when im older......well maybe belly cos u can hide it more then helix or nose...
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    I have 2 in each ear.......really want my cartilage (helix - des sound cooler) done too, and my nose, and my belly done. All of which my mum would kill me if she saw!!! lol but i think i will when im older......well maybe belly cos u can hide it more then helix or nose...

You're over 16. Therefore you can legally get it done without her - however much she may object afterwards, not that i'm encouraging you or anything.. :p
  • Options
    I've had 13 in total so far which included stretches and surface piercings.

Now I've got 7 - four lobe, one cartilage, one nostril and a tragus. :heart:
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Tragus?

that's it! looks really nice on some people.

does anyone have it? pain scale 1-10?

i'm scared of having a piercing that doesn't involve the use of a gun..
  • Options
    I've got my tragus pierced and it's by far my favourite. It did hurt, as I had expected. But, it's hardly childbirth :yes: It's a short sharp pain that lasts about 3 seconds - well worth it in my opinion. I've now got a little black ball on it with a clear diamante in the middle - it looks so cute and I've had lots of compliments... :thumb:

And guns are gobshite and shouldn't be used. :no:
  • Options
    I've got my tragus pierced and it's by far my favourite.
    :

Most definatly agreed. :yes: I love mine. Though recently I've grown an irrational paranoia that its getting closer to the edge of the ear and one day it will get the heave ho from my body... :p

Though compared to the other piercings, imo, this one hurt the least, none at all, and I'm a big wuss. Just goes to show the pain quetsion is all relative.
  • Options
    i have ma ears pierced twice in each ear but only on the lobe. I'm so in the mood to get some more but my dad will hit the roof!! I'd love to get my tongue, my nose and definatly some more on my ears..i'd love to get my lip done! :yes: My friend is streching her ears, it looks so painful!
  • Options
    I've got my ears done twice, I only wear earrings in the one piercing though.

I am going to get the side of my lip done next month. :)

r_lip_pierce.jpg <-- Like that.
  • Options
    That would look fit Becky, I want my lip done like that but I would wanna wear a stud and not a ring...

I've got my ears pierced twice and my belly button...
  • Options
    About 4 years ago i had an eyebrow piercing, that rejected and now i have the scar

Untill about 2 months ago i had a labret piercing, i didnt intentionally let it heal over, but its gone now and i do miss it but i feel ive had my fun with it and probably wont get it re-done

So now im left with upper naval, 3 lower ear and 1 upper ear. I never wear jewelry in the lower ear piercings because they *always* swell up and become sore. I always wear a small BCR in the upper ear piercing

So technically, i only wear 2 piercings!
  • Options
    I've got my tragus pierced and it's by far my favourite. It did hurt, as I had expected. But, it's hardly childbirth :yes: It's a short sharp pain that lasts about 3 seconds - well worth it in my opinion. I've now got a little black ball on it with a clear diamante in the middle - it looks so cute and I've had lots of compliments... :thumb:

And guns are gobshite and shouldn't be used. :no:

i doubt i'll ever do it, not sure it'd suit me!

plus lucy = wimp.
  • Options
    ive got my ear done twice down the bottom and i want my nose done but im a bit of a chicken!:)
  • Options
    I had two more piercings done couple of months back.

IMAGE_00087.jpg
  • Options
    did have my belly button peirced... but i had to let it close up cause it went all screwy...thinking of geting my eyebrow done in the summer...mum says no cause she says itll go bleh like my navel but i dont care :hyper: i want it soooo bad!!!
  • Options
    im considering having a scaffold done, which is 2 piercings in the cartledge joined together by one bar.