Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Gloucestershire/Leeds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh it was there, the bar that i work in in huddersfield used to belong to them (ssb is the company) but we got sold :grump:we had our xmas do there, nothing like free beer and food - yum
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    melanie wrote:
    Yeh it was there, the bar that i work in in huddersfield used to belong to them (ssb is the company) but we got sold :grump:we had our xmas do there, nothing like free beer and food - yum
    Oooh try get it there next year, and ring me so I can come join in with all the festivities too!! :D
  • Options
    i would love to but as im not employed by them and the actual bar was closed that could prove to be a bit difficult :p

Sorry il stop hogging the thread now :angel:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Thanks for all your fab suggestions guys - I'm heading off tomorrow so won't be around on the boards until 19th. Have a good week :)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey all :wave:

In case any of you were wondering...

We made it to Skipton (very pretty!) for fish and chips at Bizzie Lizzies (not sure how to spell it!) - I have to say we did enjoy the castle (my friend Jeff was particularly happy to see a real dungeon!) We also went to Leeds - Jeff bought a Leeds United shirt from Oxfam :) and we watched the England game in Millenium square. I didn't make it to York (gutted) but my friend Becca took Jeff to the racecourse yesterday.

In Cheltenham, we went to the art gallery - but just as I remembered, it rained A LOT, so were were going to head to Bourton-on-the-water but went and bought beers from Tesco instead :D

We also went to Gloucester - to the Cathedral etc where a bird pooped on me (what is it with that this year :impissed: )

As with any other holiday, the time just flew by!!