Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pictures of iran.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just to let people see what they are clamouring to destroy.
i used to be able to get similar pictures of iraq but that now seems impossible ... :chin:

iran2zc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Man, its like the states back in the days when cars were cars and buildings were buildings and there wasnt any of this crappy, post-modern, lets make it out of glass in a funny shape or lets make a huge phallic building.

Just good old buildings and good old cars with hardly anything on the road....or is that New Zealand?
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Man, its like the states back in the days when cars were cars and buildings were buildings and there wasnt any of this crappy, post-modern, lets make it out of glass in a funny shape or lets make a huge phallic building.

Just good old buildings and good old cars with hardly anything on the road....or is that New Zealand?
    :D

iran63ov.jpg
  • Options
    iran109wb.jpg
  • Options
    iran115yj.jpg
  • Options
    iran48uv.jpg
  • Options
    iran25bp.jpg
  • Options
    iran86ev.jpg
  • Options
    baghdad used to have similar scenes ...not any more ...
  • Options
    Why does everyone hate Iran so much then?

It's like ants, except only oil. Or something.
  • Options
    I know, they probably think these countries are only made of Islamic huts where groups of nutters huddle round to discuss ways of attacking the west. Iran is actually quite an open place, women enjoy many freedoms there. But sure we might aswell attack it just in case it decides to blow the earth to smithereens!
  • Options
    But sure we might aswell attack it just in case it decides to blow the earth to smithereens!

And in so doing, actually prove once again which nations actually ARE the ones with the criminal intent to blow the world (or desired portions of it, at any rate) to smithereens.

[edited to add: oh yes, everwonder, lets blow them up for undertaking actions wholly authorised under the stipulations of the NPT, whilst our own governments actually ARE openly pursuing military developments forbidden by that same treaty (along with countless other duly ratified treaties and conventions which have been called "quaint", "irrelevant", or "inapplicable" by the warmongers currently in power).]
  • Options
    So you'll be signing up to go and do your part to advance this further militancy you support so much? Or does someone elses child have go risk life and limb to satisfy your need for more destruction?
  • Options
    People dont really hate the Iranians, they hate the government. Cuz they say things like; "the holocaust never happened" and "Isreal should wiped of the map" and also becuase its an autocratic and oppressive regime and very violent to its surrounding neighbours. When the oil runs out, it will all disappear...
  • Options
    Cuz they say things like; "the holocaust never happened" and "Isreal should wiped of the map" and also becuase its an autocratic and oppressive regime and very violent to its surrounding neighbours. When the oil runs out, it will all disappear...

Freedom of speech is one hell of a thing, they have a right to say that no matter how wrong it is. It's a different story if they act on their threats which I don't think they will for a variety of reasons, the main one being an almost certain American invasion and no one wants that (except the Americans)

It's no less oppressive than any other Middle Eastern country and certainly no less oppressive than Saudi Arabia, who the Americans just love to love. Hypocrosy at the highest!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Freedom of speech is one hell of a thing, they have a right to say that no matter how wrong it is. It's a different story if they act on their threats which I don't think they will for a variety of reasons, the main one being an almost certain American invasion and no one wants that (except the Americans)

It's no less oppressive than any other Middle Eastern country and certainly no less oppressive than Saudi Arabia, who the Americans just love to love. Hypocrosy at the highest!

Erm, it wasnt them that said those things...its was their current President, Tehran. Its totally unacceptable for a world leader to say things like that.
  • Options
    Erm, it wasnt them that said those things...its was their current President Tehran..

Erm I know it was Ahmadinejad who said it, he said it should be wiped from the planet, didn't say he would.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Erm I know it was Ahmadinejad who said it, he said it should be wiped from the planet, didn't say he would.

He also said that the holocaust isnt that bad, and that it didnt really happen.
  • Options
    He also said that the holocaust isnt that bad, and that it didnt really happen.

And that merits an invasion? :confused:
  • Options
    Obviously our young aggressivists do not comprehend the vast difference between a few tactless comments and plans to devastate cities and populations with massive Tomahawk missile bombardments and subsequent ground assault.

So nice to sit comfy in one's UK/US armchair and dismiss the flagrant destruction of another nations' infrastructures and way of life just because our leaders claim them to be a threat. Doesnt matter that they have not launched any armed aggression against any of their neighbours let alone our own nations.

Welcome to the santised video game junkie generation.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Glory to the Caliphate! Long may it live.

Iran is no problem. The only problem is America's Zionist policy in the Mid East. Oh, we must not let any Muslims stand up for themselves.. .noo! Otherwise Israel might throw a weedy. Better crush any chance they get to defend themselves!

Israel has threatened to Nuke Iran SEVERAL times. Iran only wants to have the ability to defend itself, IF they develop nuclear weapons. There is NO evidence of this once AGAIN, like IRAQ'S WMD's. Iran is currently ONLY developing a POWER STATION. What, we don't want to let them have Electric?!

God, they might get RADIOS next.
  • Options
    Actually it's the Ruskies that are building that Power station, if you wanna get technical.
    ;)

Armchair point spot on Clandestine, spot on!!
    Is Iran in the USA group in the World Cup?? hehe
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Actually it's the Ruskies that are building that Power station, if you wanna get technical.
    ;)

Well, true this. Ah well, you know it'll be good if they are building it!

Iran should buy some weapons off them too, to complememtn it's arsenal of US weaponary the US kindly soold it whilst backing BOTH sides in the Iran-IRaq war.

And hte M1a2 abrams it needed to sell IRan because otherwise it couldn't afford them for itself. hAhah.
  • Options
    I don't know why I thought of this but why name a weapons system Rapier!!
    It's hardly terrifying, is it!!!

Anyway, the US probably sold them all the original M16's, the ones that jam in the extreme conditions!!
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    I don't know why I thought of this but why name a weapons system Rapier!!
    It's hardly terrifying, is it!!!

Anyway, the US probably sold them all the original M16's, the ones that jam in the extreme conditions!!

:lol:

Nah, a bunch of F-14's and Apache's like. Some M60 takns too (lol) like they'll be any gsood these days.

NO idea what rifle they use/ probalby a mix of AK's n M16's and such shit. Ah well.. they kicked Iraq's arse when it was the worlds third largest army, behind US and China, I am pretty sure therefore Iran can stand up for itself!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Glory to the Caliphate! Long may it live.

Bizarre.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Iran is no problem.

You might disagree if you were one of the persecuted 6 million Sunni Muslims in Iran, one of the 300,000 Baha'is or one of Iran's 300,000 Christians...For any civilised person who finds indiscriminately persecuting religious minorities abhorrent Iran is a problem.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The only problem is America's Zionist policy in the Mid East. Oh, we must not let any Muslims stand up for themselves.. .noo! Otherwise Israel might throw a weedy. Better crush any chance they get to defend themselves!

:confused: What's Iran defending itself from? It's already been established that neither America nor Britain has the resources required to attack Iran at the moment. And you're even madder than I thought if you think Israel was planning some kind of unilateral invasion. The US would have no interest in a dump like Iran if the Iranians were not denying the Holocaust yet promising to enact a 'real' Middle Eastern one, ruthlessly persecuting religious minorities in Iran and threatening to destroy other countries. That also and the fact that the Iranian president is of the same mindset of the terrorist groups he funds (Islamic Jihad, Hamas, etc) - if the Iranian president starts a nuclear war he doesn’t care about the consequences, he thinks he's getting his 72 virgins...
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Iran is currently ONLY developing a POWER STATION. What, we don't want to let them have Electric?!

God, they might get RADIOS next.

:lol: Iran has gigantic oil and gas reserves it could use to create electricity - and at a miniscule percentage of what nuclear energy would cost. Their intentions are evidently obvious to all except the gullible and Islamofascist apologists.
  • Options
    This entire thread makes me chuckle.

Iran looks so nice doesn't it. Now show me pictures of 99.9% of the place.... such as the government murdering homosexuals for instance!
  • Options
    Please can we not blame videogames for violence, its like blaming tv and movies for crimes. Crimes existed long before tv, films or videogames, as did wars and acts of aggression.

Back the point at hand, meh, i dont care, im too apathetic and disillusioned with everything at the moment that what ever the US and UK do or do not do with regards to iran no longer concern me! Sad some might say, but its true.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

Iran looks so nice doesn't it. Now show me pictures of 99.9% of the place.... such as the government murdering homosexuals for instance!

So we should attack every country that persecutes homosexuals?

Laws_on_homosexuality.PNG
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:

In some countries thousands get persecuted.
    In some countries hundreds.
    In some a few people.

Who is going to decide whether one life or a hundred lives or a thousand lives are more valuable?
    Is it acceptable for persecution to happen if it's minimal?

How can you condemn Iran when the same things happen in your own country, only on a smaller scale?

Gandhi said "You must be the change you want to see in the world"
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    In some countries thousands get persecuted.
    In some countries hundreds.
    In some a few people.

Who is going to decide whether one life or a hundred lives or a thousand lives are more valuable?
    Is it acceptable for persecution to happen if it's minimal?

How can you condemn Iran when the same things happen in your own country, only on a smaller scale?

Gandhi said "You must be the change you want to see in the world"
    ...and ...is it worth destroying the infrastructure of a nation ...and maiming and killing it's children for?
This discussion has been closed.