Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not sure what to do!!!! Please Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well it's now the 5th June n no period started yet. I came off the pill Microgynon 30 1st May n started period on the 5th May n finished either 7th or 8th May - the confussing bit is I had a bleed on the 23rd May to 26th May it wasn't alot at all and not like my normal periods as I usually get warnings with either headaches or stomach ache but didn't this time round it just came out of the blue n luckily I noticed the water was a bit pinkish - the blood was sometimes dark red n then a brownie colour. It's thrown me cos it was only 15 days apart from my last period so can't make out if it was a period or implantation bleeding or what. I was expecting my period this week but now I really don't know when to expect it. But it hasn't arrived yet - what do I do? Do you think that it was a period on the 23rd to 26th May? I really don't know what to do. Please help.

So does this mean that implantation bleeding can be over 4 days n have not much blood but enough to drop into a pad although it wasn't loads - when wiped, it was real dark red as if it was going to be really heavy but it also seemed old n brownish. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't looked in the toilet n saw the water was tinted pinkish and then wiped and that was slightly pinkish n thought of putting a pad on just in case. I've heard so much different stories about implantation bleeding that Imp' Bleeding is only when you wipe n it doesn't last for days! So it's confussed me totally. I feel fine now just a bit tired - I don't have sore nipples anymore, or the symptoms that I had, so this must mean I'm not pregnant. When you have the symptoms do they need to be around for a long time if it's pregnancy or can they come n go? I know some people didn't have any symptoms at all, is this right?

Comments

• Options
    if its been over a month then you can do a pregnancy test.
    Pregnancy symptoms can come and go, and some people dont get any.
    Do a test and find out. You can get cheap ones in poundland and savers and they work fine.
  • Options
    I was using patches which are meant to work similar to the pill, according to the info with them once u stop usin them it can take about 3 months for everything to get back to normal and it advises you might experience random bleeding.
  • Options
    if you could be pregnant, do a test, but be aware that coming off the pill can cause havoc with your body/cycle/hormones anyway.

when i came off the pill i didn't have a period for nearly 4 months.