Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hollyoaks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Did anyone else think that Justing was 17/18 and in sixth form? They keep saying he's 16, I really thought he was older!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    He's new :yes:
  • Options
    Noo silly he did he gcse's last year :p But he is in the 6th form.
  • Options
    :p I meant Justin but I hit the g key as well.
  • Options
    Jake seems to be forgetting that he cheated on Becca with Lisa who was about 18. It's nearly the same.
  • Options
    Someone just called her a pedophile but how can she be if he is of legal age?
  • Options
    Jake seems to be forgetting that he cheated on Becca with Lisa who was about 18. It's nearly the same.

id TOTALLY forgotton about that until tonight, so I really dont see how jake can treat becca like he is!!
    maybe justin's one of the younger ones in his year.. but he must be nearly 17.
    and the point isnt really his age as such, more the fact that she's his teacher!
    i need to find some spoliers and find out whats going to happen!
  • Options
    I prefer Becca's little sister! Her eyes are awesomely dark and sexy, and she is so cute!

Becca is such a slag, lying about spending one last visit with her dying father so she can go off to fuck her toy boy! What a bitch! Jake never did anything that bad, he just slept with another girl for a little while. He never denied his siblings the chance to see their dying father one last time.

He should have given Justin a much worse pasting then he did. I wouldnt have been stopped if i was Jake, id have killed the bratty little tear away.
  • Options
    Do my eyes decieve me or are you lot actually debating the plot of hollyoaks?

The program is simply an excuse to parade various pieces of tit and fanny in front of a camera, so that teenage boys without internet access can explore the pleasures of the palm!

:razz:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Do my eyes decieve me or are you lot actually debating the plot of hollyoaks?

The program is simply an excuse to parade various pieces of tit and fanny in front of a camera, so that teenage boys without internet access can explore the pleasures of the palm!

:razz:

How rude, hollyoaks is the best :p

Oh and Justin is in sixth form but I guess he could still be 16 if he is born late in the school year