Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how dodgy are you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just noticed that, rather disgracefully, none of our virals seem to appear in the waste time section so -

How dodgy are you?
http://www.thesite.org/flash/dodgy.html

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:

Years in prison: 36.5 Potential fine: £2000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Comments

• Options
    Crooked........... Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £7000.
  • Options
    Dubious
    Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £0

It would be interesting to see what Mr roll gets ;)
  • Options
    Upstanding
    How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £2000

:angel: :angel: :angel:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
    Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 15 Potential fine: £0

woohoo! no parting with money.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Risky
    I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
  • Options
    is the thing about the mince pies really true? :lol:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

Bums.
  • Options
    Dubious

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £2000

Ah man
  • Options
    Risky

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 24 - Potential fine: £7500
  • Options
    Years in prison: 19.5 Potential fine: £2000
  • Options
    Risky

Years in prison: 72.5 Potential fine: £2000
  • Options
    Dubious

Years in prison: 74.5 Potential fine: £0
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    In the clear
    You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

:angel:
  • Options
    Goody two shoes :rolleyes:

:p
  • Options
    In the clear
    You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

I don't beleive you :p hehe
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I don't beleive you :p hehe

Tis the truth.

• Options
    Risky

Years in prison: 29 Potential fine: £2000

I think the law about mobile phones and driving has changed since the quiz was written.
  • Options
    Crooked

Years in prison: 87.5 Potential fine: £4500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
  • Options
    Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Criminal.

Years in prison: 132
    Potential fine: £9500
    Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    You can shoot a scotsman with a bow and arrow in York (except sundays)?

And a welshman can be shot with bow and arrow within chester walls after midnight?

Surely not.
  • Options

You're so dodgy that you cheated on a dodginess test!

:razz:
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    You can shoot a scotsman with a bow and arrow in York (except sundays)?

And a welshman can be shot with bow and arrow within chester walls after midnight?

Surely not.

Apparantely, yes...

Well, I know the first one is true; have known that for a while now.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    You're so dodgy that you cheated on a dodginess test!

:razz:

:o

Lies I tell thee.

I am a good little girl :angel:

:p
  • Options
    Dodgy
    Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 75.5 Potential fine: £4500

HOW many years?!!! I thought I was good :(
  • Options
    Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 60.5 Potential fine: £0

I think most of those years were for things that are actually legal in the UK but are illegal elsewhere :chin:
  • Options
    I never knew it was a crime in Indonesia to masturbate...looks like i'd be, uh, screwed then! :P
  • Options
    Crooked

Years in prison: 29.5 Potential fine: £2000