Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hmm..I think I have a problem...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
okay, the relationship of 10 months is going awesomely. But ever since it has been going, there is one guy that is a mutual guy friend of ours, whom she doesn't hang out with hardly at all without me being there...but it seems like nearly everytime he is around, I feel like a third wheel to them dating even though she is my girlfriend... It's really wierd, and I seem to get overly jealous, and then I feel like staying away from her due to giving her her 'space', but then she always ends up asking me what's wrong, and I've told her in the past, and she doesn't really do anything wrong; but everytime it seems to hurt really bad...

I don't know why it's like this, but it seems like everytime around she's saying his name alot during the night to get his attention, or something like that. I feel he is better looking than me, and I'm assuming that's where I get my un-easyness...

Any ideas on how to overcome this? He's a okay guy to have around, but I always feel like crap at the end of the night when it's the whole group...:impissed:

I feel really crappy right now... :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I recon jealousy can pretty much kill any relationship. If she's said nothings going on between the two of them, then you've gotta take that as a fact.

Why dont you go do something with your girlfriend? Take a trip to another city, do a little shopping have a picnic that sort of thing.

By being a in a bad mood about her and this other guy, you might be making her unhappy. So make her feel a little special and do something together.