Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Seasonale

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The pill that gives you 4 periods a year. I've been thinking about it for a while. Its not covered by my insurance so it will cost about $60 a month. Also, I've had very bad experience with trying to run packs of pills toghethr. I've been on the shot whinc hsuppolidly makes girls not bleed... I bled. I've ran packs together... instead of not bleeding I bled ;for the whole month. I dont have another gyno appt for another 2 months but I thought I'd ask yoru opinons on that pill

I just had a big argument, as its the first time I'ver bought up that pill... He said its not... obvioulsy his ex brought it up once beofre... I've beenthinking about it for a year or so now... havn't said a thing about it because hes paranoid. I'm on the pill... still won't go with out a condom. I dont care as I dont mind the lack of mess or the extra protection.

But even though we use rubbers, he still says not having a periold for 3 months is wong. Is all the worrying...
I've read every study and article on the internet. There is nothing wrong with it. Its just his paranoia.

I dont know what the fuck is wrong wit himw...