Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

oh hell naw

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my girlfriend was over and we were watching TV. I was holding her and she was like sitting in my lap. anyways we both like dozed off for like half an hour and when i woke up i had cum in my pants.

thank GOD she didn't notice but ya it was pretty embarrassing

ya post your embarrassing storys i guess

Comments

• Options
    :lol:

oh well, it may have been a bit awkward, but she probably would have laughed and been a bit flattered.
  • Options
    my girlfriend was over and we were watching TV. I was holding her and she was like sitting in my lap. anyways we both like dozed off for like half an hour and when i woke up i had cum in my pants.

thank GOD she didn't notice but ya it was pretty embarrassing

ya post your embarrassing storys i guess

That's your most embarressing (sex) moment? I think the best is yet to come (no pun intended) .. :razz:
  • Options
    Do tell all teagan..... :naughty:
  • Options
    one which was annoying was when my sister came in, we ducked under the covers, obviously naked, my sister being a stupid crazy cow, smiled at us, walked over to the bed and tried to look under the covers! At first I just did the sheepish 'we're sleepy', then i did the angry 'piss off you weirdo, its not appropriate nor funny'. Seriously though, if I was trying to pull her covers off when she was naked, I'd be arrested, because its wrong on so many levels.

As for funny / embarresing, well I was terrified when her dad walked in on us, he pretended not to notice, but I went completely pale. Maybe not embarresing. I dont know, not a lot of embarresing moments really, I just laugh them off. Time I've been most embarressed was before me and her were going out we were really close friends, were sunbathing on a hill one day and one of our other friends comes up to me, picks up my hand (and im in a sunbathing stupor), and drops it between my now girlfriends legs. I had never ever touched a girl there and realised a couple of seconds later where my hand was and moved it, but we were both so completely embarressed.