Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Phone upgrades....should i bother...

2»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I want a contract but not sure what I want at all ;<
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    orange do a student contract (not sure of any other network that do this). i recommend looking at online deals (i.e. orange online or o2 online) as they tend to have better deals than in the shops. :yes:
  • Options
    orange do a student contract (not sure of any other network that do this). i recommend looking at online deals (i.e. orange online or o2 online) as they tend to have better deals than in the shops. :yes:
    I ideally want to stay on o2 as I cant be arsed changing numbers and stuff to be honest. I've just realied the company who owns our company also own Orange so might be able to get a discount there.

I will probably go for an o2 web offer, they look quite good.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so you're on payg now? because even though i've changed tariffs i keep the same sim card however wouldn't you need a new one? course you'd sitll be able to keep your number but only once you'd got the puk code? might be wrong mind..
  • Options
    so you're on payg now? because even though i've changed tariffs i keep the same sim card however wouldn't you need a new one? course you'd sitll be able to keep your number but only once you'd got the puk code? might be wrong mind..
    I don't know. I'll have a look when I've got more free time and I've made my mind up and stuff :D