Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to tell you got seriously drunk

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do a search for 'beer scooter' ;)
    Mythical yet magical, a saviour on most of my nights out :D
  • Options
    woke up in a travel lodge literally 10mins walk from my house with a bill for £59. all because i didnt have any change for a taxi, so i paid on my card for the bed.

im such a bad drunk sometimes. ive gotten over the dark days tho!
  • Options
    Waking up in a tesco trolley in yuor kitchen surrounded by cones isnt good either
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Waking up in a tesco trolley in yuor kitchen surrounded by cones isnt good either
    :lol: :thumb: Sounds fun.
  • Options
    Do a search for 'beer scooter' ;)
    and beer goggles!

Gawd, have you ever woken up the next day and realised that you went with a complete minger? Gahhhhhh.
  • Options
    Waking up with the contents of 12 packets of skips you bought in the co-op scattered about your room.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Renzo wrote:
    Waking up with the contents of 12 packets of skips you bought in the co-op scattered about your room.
    :lol:

That must have been a fucking job to clear up.
  • Options
    oh yeah, also bad when you wake up in the morning to find yourself on a beach 15 minutes from your house with the tide coming up around your ankles :nervous:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    please dear god tell me it wasnt raj

no it was john who slept in my room wearing my clothes, raj didnt come out to get drunk but apparantly i woke him up because he heard me screaming at padraic to get "naked john away from me" and he also had to cover me with a blanket in the night because i was slept in my room with the door open and apparantly i was half naked, he refused to talk about it any more.

:(
  • Options
    Waking up fully clothed (including jacket) kebab sauce smeared over the walls on the day of a landlord inspection.

Having fucked up texts on your phone and haven't any sent messages in your outbox.
  • Options
    waking up in a spanish hotel with your knee cut open and remembering a 15 hour session which ended in you tripping over a one foot high concrete decorative boulder on the street and then ripping down the curtain in your hotel as you lost your balance. :chin: that fuc*er hurt as well.