Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

questions for men about boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 23 years old, and a women. my bra size is a 34a. I fill it out and it fits and everything, and my boobs look a nice enough shape when in a bra but when it comes to removing it, they are like 2 sacks with something missing, they dont look full and r a lil bit of a downward sloping cone shapes. ive not had a man specifically complain but there is some staring and not in a good way lol

So its not really a question of size cos i know men like all shapes and sizes and some men think more than a handfull is a waste anyway, but how important is the shape to all you men out there? would u feel let down if u saw a woman dressed with the bra on and had nice shape of boobs then took it off and they were actually not that shape?

thanx for any replies :blush: plz do reply!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First, please dont spam the same question on more than one board.

"Boobs come in all shapes and sizes", I've read this statements like a million times all over the place, so it must be true right?

Anyone who looks at them funny has probably not seen many. Infact, ask them how many real boobs they've seen.

As a guy, I'd get a hold of any boobs I could. Does that answer your question?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there, Pendari's right it's best not to post the same post on one board so gonna close this now - anyone interested in commenting on this should head over here:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=99776
This discussion has been closed.