Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Capital of the world

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Rofl. Although... there is a place called Gaylord over here. And Lord Hereford's Knob. Hehehe.

Mianus though... classic. I must visit it oneday!

:lol:

Everyday I drive by the street, Gaylord Circle. I laugh every time.
  • Options
    I live 0.1 miles from Nob end, roafl.
  • Options
    It should be some old, middle class couple's caravan. It would be known as Would-You-Believe-That-We've-Been-Stuck-Behind-This-Fucking-Thing-For-An-Hour-opolis or "Bank Holiday" for short.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It should be a the shack of some chap who seives for gold in a river in southern America. A really run down shack. He sits at the river all day, looking for gold. He could tell tales to people when they visit the capital of the world.
    "Weel, dang it. Ah bin here fur tirty nine years, an I foun' a bit o' gold yet. I tink they dun lied ta me when they sed there were gold 'ere. dang it!"
  • Options
    i think i have just discovered where the capital of the world would be situated, pretty near huddersfield actually

see picture for location of worlds capital

though im not sure which one it should be, so i labelled them 1 and 2 on the attached map
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    I live 0.1 miles from Nob end, roafl.

so do i....
  • Options
    I'm also with the build a new one option, otherwise the country it belonged to might get a bit of a superiority complex.

:yes: Same here
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm also with the build a new one option, otherwise the country it belonged to might get a bit of a superiority complex.
    But even if they did build a new one, it would still be in some country, right? Doesn't every part of Earth belong to a country nowadays?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Arkhanglesk.

'Cos it is so beutiful.