Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

some sick people...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    There are people (it's the Hindus, if I remember correctly) who think eating cow meat is as sick as we think people eating dogs is. It's all subjective really.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are people (it's the Hindus, if I remember correctly) who think eating cow meat is as sick as we think people eating dogs is. It's all subjective really.

Yes its the Hindi religion, because the cow is seen as a mother. All the cow does is eat grass it never asks for anything yet it gives us milk.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yes its the Hindi religion, because the cow is seen as a mother. All the cow does is eat grass it never asks for anything yet it gives us milk.
    Yes, that's what I meant. To them surely it's as unthinkable to eat a cow as eating a dog is to us. Probably even more!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh but Hindus are weirdos, they worship rats and all! :shocking:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    When I was in Arizona, I had something called prairie oysters which were bulls balls in batter. Bit strange but not that bad.
    Weekender Offender