Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pregnant

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hugs xx xx

There isnt a lot I can say, its a very emotional situation. I have been through it too years ago when I was 17. You will get through it and feel good again I promise.

Hope you are ok xx
  • Options
    I'm not going to say i know what your going through because i don't but i have an idea as a very close friend went through it. Just hope eveything works out okay and you have some very good supportive mates that will help you through it...thats always important :)
  • Options
    I have absolutely NO IDEA how I missed this. Sorry.

But I do think you've done the right thing. But you already knew that anyway :). You've nothing to be ashamed about - you're doing what is best under your circumstances; I've nothing but admiration for you having the guts to take control of the situation :).
    Top bird. :)
  • Options
    You've got my hugs and support!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Thanks to everyone for this. It means so much, it really does.
    I went for the first part today, it was as though it was so normal, and the nurses were just laughing and joking, the best way certainly put me at ease.
    I'm not feeling to hot at the mo, but the best I have felt about it all week, so that's saying something. I think I just need people to understand that I wouldnt be doing this if I didnt have to, but without broadcasting it from the rooftops i just sort have to expect people to already know this.
    look im rambling, im sorry, anyways, next and most important one is on Tues, so I might be a bit funny on Tues, i am apologising in advance...
    thanks again for everything, :heart: you all!
    xxx
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Thanks to everyone for this. It means so much, it really does.
    I went for the first part today, it was as though it was so normal, and the nurses were just laughing and joking, the best way certainly put me at ease.
    I'm not feeling to hot at the mo, but the best I have felt about it all week, so that's saying something. I think I just need people to understand that I wouldnt be doing this if I didnt have to, but without broadcasting it from the rooftops i just sort have to expect people to already know this.
    look im rambling, im sorry, anyways, next and most important one is on Tues, so I might be a bit funny on Tues, i am apologising in advance...
    thanks again for everything, :heart: you all!
    xxx
    Ramble away, Em, that's half the point of these boards. You know where I am.