Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Watford in the Premiership????

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah is exciting :hyper: . Come on St Albans you can get there too :p

There was me thinking I'm the only person on thesite to have the mis/fortune to live in St Albans! You do realise Watfords promotion means everyone in Herts will be jumping on the bandwagon? (except me)
  • Options
    What about 3-0?

meh, I can live with that.

And you get the east of Pudsey shite still claiming that Watford "cheated" :lol:
  • Options
    city_boy wrote:
    There was me thinking I'm the only person on thesite to have the mis/fortune to live in St Albans!

Oh really? Where abouts do you live?
  • Options
    Oh really? Where abouts do you live?

I've PMed you. After all, I don't want a stalker! :yeees:
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Well done Hornets. (Or the New Brazil as my mate calls 'em)
    :)

well i did here that ronaldinho was interested in a move, it fell through as we could'nt guarantee him a place in the starting line up seeing as the Marlon King/Henderson partnerships seems to be going ok
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    meh, I can live with that.

And you get the east of Pudsey shite still claiming that Watford "cheated" :lol:
    Hmmm. I can't say I've heard any Leeds fans accusing Watford of cheating....

We were outplayed, simple as.
  • Options
    means i can go visit my uncle and cousins in watford when theres a newcastle match on :)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Hmmm. I can't say I've heard any Leeds fans accusing Watford of cheating....

We were outplayed, simple as.
    I think we were outplayed and Watford deserved to win.

Think the ref was poor though and a few decisions going our way could have made the difference. Definately should have had 1 penalty.

I've praised Blackwell throughout the season but he started the game with totally the wrong formation and tactics. He set out to contain Watford in a Final?? Whats that all about Blackie?? So you go all out for the win and lose, we fucking lost anyway, might aswell have come away knowing you had a good go for 90 mins.
    Whenever we've played 4-5-1 this season we usually had Healy or Blake on one of the wings, kind of making it up to 4-4-2. He packed the midfield with midfielders which was totally ineffective cos Watford were just bunging it over the top of our midfield and Leeds got dragged down to playing the same stupid style, basically by-passing the midfield everytime.

Couple of signings and hopefully we can start the season brightly (unlike this year) and stay up and around the automatic spots all season. Can't be arsed with the play-offs next year, want automatic.