Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What does it mean to not Call?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK so I've known this guy for awhile through some mutual friends. We never really exhanged numbers or spoken other than the times we, as a group of friends, hung out. Just recently I've developed a crush on him and my crush only grew when I realized he was interested in me. Finally, one night we were drinking and talking and flirting and kissing. One thing led to another and i woke up in his house. I kind of hated myself for sleeping with him so soon. My rationale was it was ok because we really were having a good time and we were really into eachother, being romantic. But that was friday night and it is now wednesday. I've sent him a text, no response. So maybe he doesn't plan to call me, but we hang out with the same people, so eventually we'll see eachother again. It's not a good sign when he hasn't called by now, but i'm more curious what to expect from him when we do see eachother. Could he think less of me because we slept together? I don't know. What should i make of him?? How should i handle this situation?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe he's too busy? Not being rude or anything, but he could just be too busy to call you.
  • Options
    give hime some more time. its only been 5 days...