Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plane crashing into pentagon video

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm
BBC News wrote:
The US justice department has released the first video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon on 11 September 2001.

Bring out your conspiracy theories please!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is there no link?
  • Options
    The BBC, in co-operation with the the "US justice department", has beaten everyone to it.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm

Bring out your conspiracy theories please!

I don't think there is a conspiracy but it makes me suspicious that it has taken so long for video to be released. Suspicious of what I do not know.

I feel very uneasy seeing images/video of the moment that hundreds of people died and always get that sick in the stomach feeling when footage of the twin towers is shown...but I don't look away... Anyway thats off topic so back to the job in hand people...
  • Options
    well i'm glad that's all cleared up now, how can we doubt such conclusive footage......?

the video's hardly new btw i must've seen it a dozen times before, i love how the date and time on the footage doesn't match either......what i don't understand is how one of the most heavily guarded places on earth doesn't have enough cctv to give full coverage, surely there must be a better shot than this lame 4-frame "video".....
  • Options
    Well maybe all the other cctv cameras that were closer were destroyed.... seeing as a plane did just crash right into it....
  • Options
    Sorry but that is a load of shite. That video is essentially the same as that which the Pentagon released in 2003, I believe it was, and even with the object visible for a split second longer than in the previous (obviously) edited version, there is no way that is a full sized 757 passenger airliner.

Let us remember that hani hanjour, the alleged pilot, has already been documentedly sworn by his flight instructors as incapable of flying so much as a single engine fixxed wing aircraft and no way able to have executed such a ground scraping, horizontal entry at some 400-500 mph, let alone the beyond-structural-capacity 290 degree aerial acrobatic turn which was witnessed above the Pentagon prior to the impact of whatever actually did hit it.

The structural measurements of the engines on a 757 has long been shown to have made such a approach impossible without having driven the plane nose down into the ground, again notwithstanding that a 757's wings would have shorn off from the lamp post impacts well before reaching the Pentagon.

I am not remotely surprised by this video, which is NOT the video footage seized by federal officials from the local petrol station and hotel opposite the Pentagon and directly in the flight path of whatever did hit it (likely a small UAV loaded with explosives).

No, just more of the same made for those desperate to bisbelieve the present Washington cabal could possibly have contrived the very attack called for in their seminal ideoliogical agenda of the early 90's in order to launch "the war that will not end in our lifetimes".

Sorry, critical minds are not so easily swayed without all the evidence currently still under tight wraps at FEMA.
  • Options
    i don't think you get it clan, at this point people aren't looking for any real answers, just some more lies to reaffirm the old ones, so they can ease their conscience about the war on terror and justify the deaths of all those innocent civilians......can't blame them either.
  • Options
    :D Classic. Clandestine, 9/11 and the favourite conspiracy theory of fruitcakes everywhere. Always good for a chuckle.

You should head down to Speakers’ Corner Clan (presuming you’re not already a regular) – it’d be a nice way for you to meet other loons.
  • Options
    Oh I'm well aware that the intellectually slothful are desperate for whatever straws they can grasp to remain complacent whilst the real criminals and terrorists at the heart of our own Western system continue unhindered in their warmongering and conquests abroad and implementation of a surveillance/illicit detainment police state ethos here at home.

I've little doubt their children or grandchildren will be thankful for those who continued to voice their denouncement of the fraud even in the face of such prolific bandwagoneering as we have have seen over the past 5 years.

The propagandists of the Third Reich would be amazed to see the power of manufactured consent achieved through today's non-investigatory mouthpiece media (BBC included).
  • Options
    i don't think you get it clan, at this point people aren't looking for any real answers, just some more lies to reaffirm the old ones, so they can ease their conscience about the war on terror and justify the deaths of all those innocent civilians......can't blame them either.

You don't really think that people who believe the plane hit the Pentagon all support the war on terror do you?

I, and pretty much everyone I know, has no issue with the view that islamic extremists were responsible for the attack on the two towers and the pentagon - and yet just about everyone is also vehemently opposed to the war on terror.

The world isn't black and white.
  • Options
    I can count on enough lunacy and ideological delusion from you alone Dis, no other sources could compare for such consistent and willful self delusion. :lol:
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    You don't really think that people who believe the plane hit the Pentagon all support the war on terror do you?

I, and pretty much everyone I know, has no issue with the view that islamic extremists were responsible for the attack on the two towers and the pentagon - and yet just about everyone is also vehemently opposed to the war on terror.

Presumably hani hanjour (as mentioned by Clan) and other islamic extremist pals ?

However,neither he or ANY arab,was on the Flight 77 original flight list.Nor for that matter on the autopsy list. Strange :eek2:
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

you must have misread my post if that's what you're inferring.......my point is that all the bloodshed post-911 has been labelled as 'fighting terrorism', so in most people's heads even if we are completely wrong and misguided in going to war, we can understand why - because the government is just reacting to some kind of unprovoked violence and trying to protect us in typical kneejerk fashion..........it's much easier to believe this reality than the alternative, which is why everyone will be feeling much more relieved after watching this footage........because just maybe it means we haven't been slaughtering innocents around the globe for nothing, maybe there was actually some kind of reason.......
  • Options
    Let us remember that hani hanjour, the alleged pilot, has already been documentedly sworn by his flight instructors as incapable of flying so much as a single engine fixxed wing aircraft and no way able to have executed such a ground scraping, horizontal entry at some 400-500 mph, let alone the beyond-structural-capacity 290 degree aerial acrobatic turn which was witnessed above the Pentagon prior to the impact of whatever actually did hit it.

Not quite true that is it though?

http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_school_dropouts.html

His Chief Flight Instructor, for example
    Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, said Bernard of Freeway Airport. "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said"

That said, clandestine, you don't need to bother replying, because we know anyone who doesn't unquestionly accept that 9/11 was orchestrated by a secret cabal within the White House is a sheeple and stoodge of the Illuminati
  • Options
    Oh NQA, how you would love to presume your standard "pander to the official government line" retort to go unanswered. Sorry to disappoint you.

In point of fact, Mr. Bernard was the Chief Instructor of the flight school, he did not oversee Hanjour's test flights. He did however acknowledge publically (a point you tellingly avoid) that he refused to rent him a plane due to the review of Sheri Baxter and Ben Conner who actually assessed his inability...

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/badpilots.html

You would also demonstrate considerably more critical rationale by admitting that the aerial maveuvres, mentioned in my previous post and in the above link, made by flight 77 before disappearing off the radar in advance of the actual attack were well beyond the capabilities of one with as poor a history of flying reviews as Hanjour received from more than one outfit. This was no "point and hit" situation, I'm afraid.

But don't fret NQA, I understand your inability to question the system you've been so conditioned to defend at all cost. Keep believing in the foreign boogeyman threat, it takes less mental effort.

Oh and do try to avoid ascribing arguments about "illuminati" to me when you know full well I have never made any such claim. Far more ridiculous to believe that such militarily precise multiple attacks within the most guarded airspace on the planet were achieved by a cabal of inept "pilots" and hijackers with box cutters than elements within the US intelligence and defence establishment itself.

The "official explanation" is the most inplausible conspiracy theory going, it just has the advantage of mass media-assisted repetition on its side to convince the mentally complacent majority. War is peace after all!
  • Options
    Sorry but that is a load of shite.

Despite your rhetoric...this is possible the best thing you've ever said. It really is a load of shite! :thumb:
  • Options
    And the award for completely predictable thread goes to....
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Well maybe all the other cctv cameras that were closer were destroyed.... seeing as a plane did just crash right into it....

That shouldn't matter cos most CCTV Cameras would only be a lens not a recording device as well like a home movie camcorder - they'd most likely be connected by cable to a central control room where the images would be recorded.
  • Options
    it looked like a weather balloon to me.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I think it was actually a SCUD missile, owned by a redneck, which was just fired straight forward, for a laff, to see if it would work. It carried on furthur than he suspected.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I think it was actually a SCUD missile, owned by a redneck, which was just fired straight forward, for a laff, to see if it would work. It carried on furthur than he suspected.

Everyone is forgetting that missiles don't explode into an orange fireball, but fuel does. There's even a pic of an RB211 engine core lying in the reckage, I posted it awhile back on some lame conspiracy thread.
  • Options
    just a weather balloon
  • Options
    you cannot just point a plane at a building ...when the building is hundreds of miles away out of sight.
    how did these guys learn all the navigation stuff?
  • Options
    Its the magic plane theory, MR. ;)
  • Options
    Its the magic plane theory, MR. ;)
    you have to be right clan ...cos once that machine is in the air ...these guys wouldn't have a clue which way it was pointing ...where they were ...those planes came in very precise.

anyone who doubts this ...you hijack a plane that just left london bound for paris ...you want to take it to manchester ...how do you know where manchester is ...let alone a single building.

the greatest conspiracy theory ever ...is that some bum off the street can do these things!
  • Options
    One of the many things Ive pointed out in many long attempts to press home the utter illogic and implausibility of the "official" line, MR. Nevermind that affidavits from flight instructors of every single alleged pilot have sworn to their ineptitude with even single engine craft.

People dont want to examine the official claims in their own right though. Its a well known psychological deference to authority that prevents the majority from acknowledging their own leaders could have betrayed them to such criminal extent here in the West. Thats the domain of those nasty foreign leaders and shadowy boogeymen out to get us, never our own agencies and public figures (no matter how often they are caught in their lies).

No matter what we say, the conditioned response will always be "conspiracy theory" (as if what they believe isnt the granddaddy of all lunatic theories).
  • Options
    you have to be right clan ...cos once that machine is in the air ...these guys wouldn't have a clue which way it was pointing ...where they were ...those planes came in very precise.

anyone who doubts this ...you hijack a plane that just left london bound for paris ...you want to take it to manchester ...how do you know where manchester is ...let alone a single building.

the greatest conspiracy theory ever ...is that some bum off the street can do these things!

Oh you're so wrong. I know how to do exactly what you are saying and I don't even have a pilots licence. Also remember these guys were doing basic aviation training in the USA before this so it wouldn't be a problem.

The navigation display shows your location and heading and is would be easy to add a waypoint or fly manually to your destination. You could even select fly to JFK, the aircraft will turn on to heading, the Nav display will show distance and time to location, giving plenty of time to descend you would see the city skyline, turn autopilot off and locate your target, which would be simple seeing as you couldn't miss something the size of the pentagon or WTC in good weather.

Remember, crashing is the easy part... It's all the technical aspects of flight that make flying challenging.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Everyone is forgetting that missiles don't explode into an orange fireball, but fuel does. There's even a pic of an RB211 engine core lying in the reckage, I posted it awhile back on some lame conspiracy thread.

SIGH.

Remind me what bit actually causes the explosion of the SCUD missile?

OH RIGHT. THE FUEL.

My Redneck theory stands up to you! Bet its true. Rednecks and SCUDs don't mix.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    SIGH.

Remind me what bit actually causes the explosion of the SCUD missile?

OH RIGHT. THE FUEL.

My Redneck theory stands up to you! Bet its true. Rednecks and SCUDs don't mix.

lol no the Warhead. The fuel is mixed with an oxidizer tank to provide thrust.

The fireball seen is a fuel explosion from an airliner, look at the WTC impacts.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    lol no the Warhead. The fuel is mixed with an oxidizer tank to provide thrust.

The fireball seen is a fuel explosion from an airliner, look at the WTC impacts.

Sorry. Early SCUDs "warheads" were usually just fuel, which exploded on impact. It was only later modifications that came with an actual explosive packed warhead - or indeed, chemical warheads.

Either way, I still say Rednecks are responsible.

Or... I have another theory... which I shall definatley publsih to get followers. It was a crazy drone! Yes... a predator drone went MAD and flew into the pentagon... :chin: *Goes to work out logistics*

Wow. This conspiracy lark is fun and easy.