Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    film_buff wrote:
    Glyn went down in my view today really annoyed me when he just quite going "i like grace". As of Grace would stand up for Glyn, she just laugh and saying something like "he's a pervy skinny welsh boy"
    i dunno what he was getting so upset about - and then goes climbing up that wall!
    I've never liked glyn tbh - he's abit too naive and easily led. Didn't he come in here not knowing how to make tea?!
  • Options
    me thinks the public would vote grace back in for a bit of controversy but like aisleyne said they wouldn't want her to win.

so i think it'll be nikki. loved it when she said it felt like she had a furball in her throat.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    me thinks the public would vote grace back in for a bit of controversy but like aisleyne said they wouldn't want her to win.

so i think it'll be nikki. loved it when she said it felt like she had a furball in her throat.

But isn't it the house choosing who goes back in?

I agree with film buff - Glyn has seriously lost my respect :p
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    But isn't it the house choosing who goes back in?

:yes:
  • Options
    oh yeh...
  • Options
    Nikki got like 63% of the vote to go back in, while the others got about 8% each :o

Why did some of you lose respect for Glyn? He could've just stayed quiet in the corner like Imogen did while they were all bitching about Grace, but he stood up for her. Regardless of what she has or hasn't done, what she is or isn't like, I reckon it must've been difficult for him to stand up to everyone and put his point across, but he chose to do that rather than have her bitched about.

I dunno if I'm even making sense any more. I just think it was admirable of him to stand up for her when he could've taken the easier route of sitting quiet.
  • Options
    It would've been far more admirable if he had stood up for HIMSELF rather than for Grace. Not having your own feelings respected is hard so I can see how hard it must've been for him to put his point across.
    BUT the fact that he is on Grace's side makes me hate him as much as I hate her. He's too naive to see how evil she is and therefore hasn't got a leg to stand on in regards to the bitching about Grace. *all, imo*
  • Options
    Aisleyne is really annoying me now! She keeps submising about what will happen with the four next door. All i want to shout is " Stop guessing about whats going to happen you blonde Manipulative girl!!!"
    Also glyn is becoming annoying hes trying to big up Grace when she did nothing for the house well throw water over sumone and get it on with micky but thats not alot is it? Also if it was the other way around would she big up him? Glyn is going to get really badly punished for climbing on the roof serves him right but it was funny!
  • Options
    im loving the house next door! shame aisleyne didn't go in, i would have loved to have seen it all kick off. am i the only one who thinks grace is wicked?? shes great entertainment.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    am i the only one who thinks grace is wicked?? shes great entertainment.

Yeh you probably are, she's just a snotty wee bitch.
  • Options
    As much as i want Pete to win i want Ash to come second, people are making her out to be this evil woman when to be fair she hasnt been as bad/worse than some of the others. Grace will be going into the house tonight for 21 minutes because its her 21st birthday and i bet the horseface doesnt do anything, without a her group backing her up she'll brick it. I hope Ash dah's hot water onto her.

Why, why did the public vote grace back into the house all she talks about is Ash (your obsessed love) and this is what she said about Pete on the live feed

“I've watched some clips since I left the House and his Tourette’s is much worse when he's in the diary room. It was never that bad in the House. I think he exaggerates it on purpose for sympathy.”
  • Options
    Is anyone watching the live feed, Grace should be arriving soon :hyper:
  • Options
    Grace hides in the bedroom with Glyn and avoids Ash. Ash however decides its up to her and confronts Grace, grace sits there pooing her pants. All talk and no action from horseface.

I imagine that when Grace goes back next door she will make out that Ash ran away and was scared of her etc.
  • Options
    And thats exactly what she did. She also blanked Jennie and didnt even say hello:mad:
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Grace hides in the bedroom with Glyn and avoids Ash. Ash however decides its up to her and confronts Grace, grace sits there pooing her pants. All talk and no action from horseface.

I imagine that when Grace goes back next door she will make out that Ash ran away and was scared of her etc.

What the hell are you watching?
    Grace only wanted to see Glyn. She didn't avoid Ashleyne, she wasn't bothered by her. Ashleyne didn't walk up to Grace and ask her about Suzie, she happened to be there in the kitchen when Glyn first got there and Grace joined him while Glyn was pouring wine into the glasses.
    Then Ashleyne asked if Grace had apologized to Suzie to which Grace said no, blah blah blah, and then Grace said it was her 21st she wasn't gonna argue.

Ashleyne carried on asking shit, and Grace just walked away with Glyn to the garden to which Ashleyne then went to the bedroom and started to sulk that Grace wasn't intimidated by her.
    When Grace got back to the HND, she didn't say that Ashlyene was scared of her, where did you get that? She said that she walked away....
  • Options
    oops
  • Options
    oops oops
  • Options
    the thing with glyn that i didn't understand is that i don't really remember him being that friendly with grace. if it were the other way around i doubt she would've stood up for him.

then all of a sudden he's sat in the diary room shouting 'is that you grace?' like he's in love with her.
  • Options
    the thing with glyn that i didn't understand is that i don't really remember him being that friendly with grace. if it were the other way around i doubt she would've stood up for him.

then all of a sudden he's sat in the diary room shouting 'is that you grace?' like he's in love with her.
    thats what i was thinking. And she was taking the piss about it for ages. :yeees:
    has glyn been given his punishment yet? :hyper:
  • Options
    Oooo Sweet!! Can't wait to see this tonight now.
    I really don't like Grace. She's is a nasty wee bitch and Mikey is even worse for constantly licking her hole.

Little disappointed that Richard didn't talk to her properly about the whole throwing a glass of water over Susie. Instead he just smiled and said it wasnt nice and then laughed it off like a little coward. Was not impressed Richard!!! (Still love him though)
  • Options
    What's Glyn's punishment?
  • Options
    Think he's not allowed to have a vote for who comes back to the main house.
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    Think he's not allowed to have a vote for who comes back to the main house.
    thats graces only vote gone then!
  • Options
    oh god, i hate them all.....yet i still watch it every day! who's going tonight then?! im hoping imogen, cos out of all of those fucking retards, richard's the one i like the best, probably because he can put a whole sentence together without using the words "like", "babes" or "me me me me me me me me"
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    oh god, i hate them all.....yet i still watch it every day! who's going tonight then?! im hoping imogen, cos out of all of those fucking retards, richard's the one i like the best, probably because he can put a whole sentence together without using the words "like", "babes" or "me me me me me me me me"

Get Imogen out.

The only one I really like is Richard. He's hilarious.

EDIT: Imogen is odds on favourite to go too.
  • Options
    So what's the set up? Do the housemates in the other house choose who's going in first or does the person get nominated out first, then the housemates choose after?
  • Options
    The main housemates choose who goes into the main house. Thats how it seems so far.

Apparently there are currently 4 things that could happen to Glyn.

1. He cant vote for who he wants to come back
    2. He joins the people next door and risks being evicted if he isnt chosen (doubt this will happen)
    3. Has to live in the HND on his own for the whole weekend and has to watch a party in the main house on the plasma tv (this would be good)
    4. Glyn picks someone from the HND and he thinks they'll come into the main house but they'll actually be automatically evicted
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    The main housemates choose who goes into the main house. Thats how it seems so far.

2. He joins the people next door and risks being evicted if he isnt chosen (doubt this will happen)
    3. Has to live in the HND on his own for the whole weekend and has to watch a party in the main house on the plasma tv (this would be good)
    4. Glyn picks someone from the HND and he thinks they'll come into the main house but they'll actually be automatically evicted

Please be no 4, because he will pick Grace
  • Options
    I think you're right that it won't be number two, he's got too many fans for them to risk him being evicted. Number three would be the nearest thing to a proper punishment.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    film_buff wrote:

No 2 will definitely not happen as it is the winner of eviction tonight (hopefully Richard) and the person chosen out of the other 4 to go into the house. So out of the 6 in the HND, 2 will definitely go back into the house.

I can't see no 3 happening either. Or no 4 Nah.

No 1 is a possibility but I think it is more feasible that he has to choose who comes into the house.

As long as it isn't Nikki that goes back into the house then I don't mind. Nikki is the only one that has a chance of winning out of the 4. And I don't want any of the 4 to win. It's not fair.

Or it could be none of the above and something completely unrelated.