Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Susie was the golden ticket chicky.
  • Options
    glyn to win!

i loved it when he wouldn't make nikki's breakfast. :thumb:
  • Options
    I think Glyn's brilliant. He does make me chuckle. *off she goes on her rant again*
  • Options
    This made me laugh (from the BB website, follow the link on Glittery's post, click on Grace and then the story 'Fall from Grace')
    "They must have portrayed me as some slag or hoochie mamma, I know what girls are like," she said. "But I was just being myself. Maybe I should have been backstabbing like everyone else."

She seemed convinced her low approval rating had something to do with her fling with Mikey and rejected all other possibilities. "Maybe I've been over-bitching but I'm sure I haven't. I don't s***-stir," she said.
  • Options
    Yeah I read that... I don't particularly hate Grace, but I don't like her. She reminds me of a girl called Jodie from when I was at school....

Jodie was lovely. Pretty, a good laugh, clever, popular, lovely to have a chat with, a good lot of fun on a night out....

But anyone she didn't like, she'd cut dead. Only behind the back though. All the imitating and the disgust.... it's just the bitchy popuar girl from school. I think that was Grace, and she just hasn't had chance to grow out of it yet.

I don't think she deserved the chanting though. Imogen's just as bad with the bitching, and in my opinion, much prettier, but no comeback for her...
  • Options
    I think Grace reminds everyone of the bitchy popular girl at school, and that's why she's disliked. I know that's why I don't like her!
  • Options
    maybe she doesn't realise how two-faced she's being?

or perhaps a bit of clever editing by the bb team to make her look worse than she actually is?
  • Options
    I think BB edit everything to swing a certain way. But I still think Grace is just a complete bitch, she makes me want to give her a good hiding.

In fact, when she's out of the house if I ever see her in Manchester I might slap her up a bit. Like Anthony got battered in Baby Grand in town. Well funny.
  • Options
    Like Anthony got battered in Baby Grand in town. Well funny.
    yeh i met him in leeds and he was a right prick dancing to house music in an after hrs club doing all 70s moves. so i laughed so much when i read that he had got twatted in babygrand.

the thing with grace is, shes a good looking, intelligent, confident young woman and other women will feel threatened and maybe even jealous of her. whether they want to admit it or not.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh i met him in leeds and he was a right prick dancing to house music in an after hrs club doing all 70s moves. so i laughed so much when i read that he had got twatted in babygrand.

the thing with grace is, shes a good looking, intelligent, confident young woman and other women will feel threatened and maybe even jealous of her. whether they want to admit it or not.

Haha! Yeah I laughed too, he's such a dick. Baby Grand is a shit club (actually, I've never been in my self but it looks horrific), what was he doing there?! If he's such a big celeb (haha) then why wasn't he chillin' in Panacea or something?!

I don't think Grace is all that attractive (she's got gorgeous eyes though!) but I do think she's a class A bitch. A bit like me when I'm in a foul mood. I still don't like her though!
  • Options
    I don't think Grace is all that attractive (she's got gorgeous eyes though!) but I do think she's a class A bitch. A bit like me when I'm in a foul mood. I still don't like her though!
    i've been on holiday so i havent watched it for a while. i'm just trying to catch up with it now.. something about grace causing sam to have a nervous breakdown? :confused:
  • Options
    Am I the only one who likes Grace? I'm not denying shes bitchy but she reminds me of alot of 20yr old girls. I suppose the reason I like her is that she seems quite genuine and also reminds me slightly of myself :blush:
  • Options
    Good God
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

I don't agree. Yeah shes not fat or anything so is in pretty good shape but i don't think shes attractive and i am not in denial. I just don't think shes all that. I think Imogens the most attractive body wise but i still think she can be bitchy too which to me makes them both unatractive.
    Being attractive isn't just about how someone looks to me anyway.
  • Options
    amy06 wrote:
    Am I the only one who likes Grace? I'm not denying shes bitchy but she reminds me of alot of 20yr old girls. I suppose the reason I like her is that she seems quite genuine and also reminds me slightly of myself :blush:

i don't hate her, i don't know her! and i do think bb are making her look worse than she is but there's no denying she is quite two-faced. have to admire the way she seemed to handle the chants of 'get grace out'..well from what i saw of the rest of fridays show anyway!
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I don't agree. Yeah shes not fat or anything so is in pretty good shape but i don't think shes attractive and i am not in denial. I just don't think shes all that. I think Imogens the most attractive body wise but i still think she can be bitchy too which to me makes them both unatractive.
    Being attractive isn't just about how someone looks to me anyway.
    where did i use the word attractive?

the thing about imogen though, is yes she is beautiful but shes also pretty quiet. she doesn't say much. whereas grace is talkative, confident and popular.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    where did i use the word attractive?

the thing about imogen though, is yes she is beautiful but shes also pretty quiet. she doesn't say much. whereas grace is talkative, confident and popular.

Ok replace that with good looking. Still means the same.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    popular.

That's debatable. She has her wee clique in the house and they're all cunts as far as I'm concerned but hey what can ya do?
  • Options
    I don't think Grace is all that attractive

Agreed, I don't think she's pretty at all. She's up her own arse too, I think she thinks she's a lot prettier than she is.
  • Options
    Everytime i see Grace i'm always reminded of Helen from Big Brother 2.

Grace is a bitch yes, but most of it is down to the editing as has been mentioned. That'sthe thing with Big Brother you have to take everything you see on the highlight show's with a big pinch of salt.
  • Options
    Well tbh, if the only things you're doing that are worth being highlighted are bad things, then you gotta rethink your strategy.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

Are you crazy. She is not good looking at all, something about her face is really wired. She has a nice body but that is all, she is a nasty two faced person.
  • Options
    she is nasty and 2 faced, but she is also goodlooking. better looking then some of them in the house.
  • Options
    Are you crazy. She is not good looking at all, something about her face is really wired. She has a nice body but that is all, she is a nasty two faced person.
    It's her piggy nose :yes:
  • Options
    Imogen is very good looking! 9/10 ;)
  • Options
    They should put a serial killer in there and kill the fooking lot of them.
    'I Know, i have a great idea for a new show...aloada people sitting in a house not doing anything, YEAH MAYTE!! it'll make millions!!!'
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Out of boredom I actually tried getting into BB tonight.

Thankfully I didn't. The biggest load of shite ever!
  • Options
    Lmao -

'Why don't you have porridge oats, you fat ox!'

:heart: Nikki
  • Options
    Oh dear. I'm actually watching this shite.

Who is that girl whinging about cornflakes?

I would have ended up punching her. She is irritating.
  • Options
    How funny was Nikki when she was following the golden housemate around hoping she would get a ticket.

Lets all laugh at Grace, how bitter was she that she wasnt invited to the party. Haha. Considering she didnt want there left over chocolates she couldnt wait to get stuck in