Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Come on Arsenal!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    film_buff wrote:
    Cant believe Arsenal have signed Tomas Rosicky, he is one of my fav players and think that he'll do very well at Arsenal.

For once ill be hoping Arsenal do well (except when they play my team) just because of Rosicky

What a signing! Great young player. Will do very well i think :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    What a signing! Great young player. Will do very well i think :D

If he gets enough paying time.

Don't know where i got this montage but it's tres magnificue!!
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Provide with examples of dives then. Go on.

And I mean a proper gooneresque dive i.e. no contact, and fall over.

Then I shall take on board your opinion.
    I've had enough listening to crap from dilusional supporters, you think I'm going to try and get hold of every minute of scums season and watch it to prove a point to you (a dilusional fan)?? Got better things to do with my time than watch that shower of shite thank you very much.

Ronaldo and Horsehead are known cheats, so are the players mentioned from other teams, but to blatently say no-one in the scum team dives is a fucking joke, not even worth my time replying, I should just sit and laugh :lol:
  • Options
    yawn. don't reply then.
  • Options
    To be fair he does have a point ... :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    To be fair he does have a point ... :D

You would say that. :rolleyes:

All I said was some of the Arsenal players have a habit of tripping over fuck all to cheat the referee into giving a free kick. I haven't seen our players do the same thing. As I suspected he couldn't give provide me with any examples either. That is all, thank you.
  • Options
    Horseface at Newcastle back in August. Dived over Given to get a penalty (and was booked IIRC).

Personally I'm not arguing Eboue didn't dive, it was obvious there was no contact and for Arsene "I didn't see it" Wenger to even come out and condemn it I think that's case closed.

There are prolific divers like Drogba, there are players who have dived once or twice and/or genuinely fouled make a meal of it and the label has stuck like C.Ronaldo and Reyes and there are players who the media don't touch (Rooney's dive at OT to end the unbeaten run).

But to presume that one club, in fact any club, is whiter than white when it comed to diving is pretty blinkered.
  • Options
    Braineater wrote:
    Horseface at Newcastle back in August. Dived over Given to get a penalty (and was booked IIRC).

Replays showed he was brought down and wrongly booked. Referee errors can't be mistaken for cheating. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying any club's whiter than white, I'm just sick of seeing Arsenal players dive over fuck all, even more disgraceful is the fact that Eboue's was in a show piece final. And then people actually come out and say he didn't dive ( :eek2: ) when if the same player was a United player he'd be crucified. Anyway, it's boring now and it's just pathetic.